For all the MAFIA fans out there

Catt

i would actually be super down for that because it would be hilarious

i imagine it'd be pretty hard to pull together a list even of 9 players though, assuming we'd make sure that every community invited would actually be entertaining (so no game of mafia champions shit)

Reasons to not migrate to SF for mafia

• I lose my absurdly high post count and moderator status
  • Still keep the multinational playerbase
  • I prefer smaller communities with less subforums cause i'm weird like that
  • :B

I'll come back and lurk or post when I get an itch to play Fire Emblem again though.

Also, welcome back to SF Mafia! I'm glad to see more TWBB Ambassadors coming to visit~

you've been a member here for longer than I have . Good job m8

Thanks! The UI changed from what I last remember, and even then it still looked good. I think you guys are spoiled and don't realized it until you feast your eyes on the lime green and black/brown of twbb. :B

Since this topic has already been derailed though, I have to ask, when did post counts get scrubbed from this forum? I never cared about it much here, but I remember it being kinda of a hot topic when i was around. Didn't know it was ever done away with though.

Edit: Quaetam will be our champion.

Edited by Smashy B

I prefer smaller communities with less subforums cause i'm weird like that

well a lot of the mafia players here are recluses or elitists or bad at fire emblem & salty about it or me and all 3 (which is to say the rest of sf is shit (like fe13s gameplay and map design was))

Also the champions thing was a joke about playerslots each being an entire forum's playerbase, not an actual game of champions, we're not serious enough for that shit.

maybe just host Game of Mafia Forum Champions where every playerslot is its own forum (people who visit multiple have to commit to one)

Way ahead of you with a similar plan... if the two forums I frequent reach our respective TWBB Round 30 / Screwattack Round 40...

Since this topic has already been derailed though, I have to ask, when did post counts get scrubbed from this forum? I never cared about it much here, but I remember it being kinda of a hot topic when i was around. Didn't know it was ever done away with though.

Maybe source of drama or epeen competitions. I've seen a few sites do away with it due to that.

Edited by Quaetam

I was once working on a Fire Emblem mod for the TWBB forum. It got very far into story planning and map balance... but then I didn't have time to learn to actually code the damn game.

Last FE I played was a rerun of FE7 on HHM where I 20/20'd everyone. Great time, still my favorite FE with its overall intertwining story, intricate layers of side missions, and fun little quirks like the Uber Spear.

@Smashy

Post counts got scrubbed when member badges took over

at first member badges depended on post counts but they later made it free for all when loads of new member badges were made

Finally found this thread. Damn you guys and your complex forum!

But it is nice to finally make a post here. I'm glad to see that things are straightening out now.

Though I am just very curious about who here is now on our forum because name changes. Been trying to find out and been going into the chat rooms every now and then to see if I could find you guys. No luck.

Edited by Vivienne

Been trying to find out and been going into the chat rooms every now and then to see if I could find you guys. No luck.

I think most of us don't use the IP Chat any more? We have a dedicated IRC channel on darkmyst though, #SForestMafia .

Alright, People Who Aren't From SF~!

Feel free to play here, but don't pull a Snake. Keep it clean, and everything should be just fine~!