Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

hashtag EXECUTIVE MODDING DECISIONS the current phase end time is kind of uncomfortable for GMT people; so I'm going to end night phase like 1.5 hours early. That's 8 PM GMT. So I guess I lied about 24 hours earlier whoops

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wake up to find Rein and Juliette dead. And right after they got a new horse too!

Dear Belisarius Rein/Juliette, you are a Cavalier, Town Follower.

You are a horse-mounted unit capable of using either swords or lances as your weapons. While you do not possess high strength, health or defense, you can move very long distances across the battlefield, riding quickly from one area to another.

Every night, you may reply to this role PM with “Night X: Keep track of <user>.” You will use your speed to follow closely after <user> and find out what actions they used that night, but not on whom those actions were performed.

Or, if there is currently someone dead who belongs to the same set as you as shown in the OP, you may reply to this PM with Night X: Use Second Seal to turn into <user>’s class. This will prevent you from using your night action, but will allow you to attempt to take <user>’s role instead of your own. Whether or not you succeed will depend on who else attempts to take the role and the priority that they have.

You are allied with the town and win when all threats are eliminated.

Well, at least the cancer plaguing Serenes Forest has been eliminated from this game!

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to lynch at deadline. Phase ends on Monday August 4th at 8 PM EST. It is also potential LYLO- this means that a failure to correctly lynch mafia today can potentially result in town losing.

I feel fucking stupid after that and now have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore with my reads. I was literally typing up why I thought Juliette was town based on the no visit report and then she died, and I'm just kind of lost this game.

Massclaim (including gender) really needs to happen now. I'm the martyr and have spent all game wondering WHY DO NONE OF MY ACTIONS WORK. I have literally been hooked, hijacked and then hooked again.

Female Loldier, reclassed to Mage for that delicious Hijack last night.

I'm assuming that the potential lylo implies at leZe one town hijacker exists, so unless someone else claims it, I'll just assume that ALL RIDES ON ME FOLLOWING A ML

Also with lylo as it is, nobody be a hero and try voting please

Also I pegged Juliette as town, and feel really comfortable with town kirsche. I hate poe'ing my reads but with lylo as it is, I suddenly feel like GP might be scum.

I'm picking up my son from h town so I'll reply when I can for the next couple of hours

Premature post again.

Basically I was just going to say that 5-2 isn't possible to be LYLO without an extra NK. Even then it would only be mylo I think. Or would it? Either way it has to be 4-3 right now.

4:2:1 could exist?

I don't think we have any ITP in this game. Maybe survivor or a really unlucky Lyncher. I'm gonna check the OP.

##Are there any ITPs?

So here's the case I probably should've made last phase, but now Eli has more posts it's a lot easier to notice.

Eli hasn't really done much since he subbed in. He had plenty of time yesterday but all he did was make a brief case on me that hinged on associative reads and apparently one case that was apparently bad, but it's only scummy because it's "easy". Really, this is all Eli contributes for the rest of the phase besides stuff like "FFM is so town", but he never says shit about the reasoning. I have no idea at this point if Eli was trying to save his buddy or get towncred off of a potential mislynch or not, but I think that if he was town he would've tried to A. actually scumhunt, and B. explain his damn townreads when the wagon was as big as it was. All the comments about "FFM is town" only make people doubt their reads but doesn't convince them and it's an easy way to get people demotivated and doubting their reads without trying to explain why they're wrong which is antitown as fuck. Plus there's a the passive aggressive tone for his Scum Meta (along with his case on me being horrible too!)

As for his predecessor? Meh. I think I gave him too much credit for his Darros case (which he was bordering on tunneling with) and then when that went wrong he subbed out before he could adapt to anything else and then Eli has barely contributed anythng.

Well, at least the cancer plaguing Serenes Forest has been eliminated from this game!

Juliette wasn't even playing at the time of that post being made you lying fuck

ITPspec is kind of silly, but it's probably just a 4 man maf with 2 of each gender so they aren't locked out of half the PRs if they lose the only male they have d1 or something.

I have more rolespec but I'd rather save it till after everyone has claimed.

Oh sb you card~

Rolespec proves that potential is related to the hijacker. Nice try SB but I'm literally rulecleared until something else comes up.