Rally Bots

Horuos

It should be obvious that Laslow and Shigure are the best rally bots in the game.

But that is just an opinion.

My question is if anyone has all rallies on any unit? (preferably laslow, but I won't complain)

Or at most 5 because that's the most you can equip.

Thanks! :Lute:

I'm not a friend of Rally skills because generally there are better skills unless said unit is not viable offensively like Felicia or such, or doesn't have synergy on its skill pool.

Laslow and Shigure can go Grandmaster and have Spectrum. Shigure with Spectrum, Speed and Luck (via Friendship or Partner Seal) can be pretty good to buff avoid and dodge and asides heal hp slightly. Laslow can be centered on buffing offensive skills like Strength and Skill. Elise can buff defenses with Rally Defense and Resistance, or an Onmyoji like Sakura with Rally Magic and Luck. Male units have an advantage here due to Grandmaster access.

I haven't made a Rally bot like in Awakening because Fates's class system is different, but these examples are the ones that I have on the tip of my head.

Percy mothered by Beruka or Azura is decent

Able to start Rally STR from Arthur, reclass Pegasus into level 5 promoted for Rally SPD, go into Wyvern Lord for Rally DEF

You can probably do it by:

Recruit Percy after chapter 20

Pass Rally STR from Arthur and whatever from Beruka

Offspring Seals into Wyvern Lord for Rally DEF

Use the Lance class to progress in Sky Knight line as a Falcon Knight for Rally SPD

For other rally you need more.... commitment i guess

As for having rally supply, i just nab myself a Laslow with several rallies yesterday, but i played Conquest so i won't use it that much i think unless i feel like breaking the game so hard.

Seriously having Rally SPD, DEF, and STR on early chapter is pretty dang broken

Edited by JSND

Percy mothered by Beruka or Azura is decent

Able to start Rally STR from Arthur, reclass Pegasus into level 5 promoted for Rally SPD, go into Wyvern Lord for Rally DEF

You can probably do it by:

Recruit Percy after chapter 20

Pass Rally STR from Arthur and whatever from Beruka

Offspring Seals into Wyvern Lord for Rally DEF

Use the Lance class to progress in Sky Knight line as a Falcon Knight for Rally SPD

For other rally you need more.... commitment i guess

As for having rally supply, i just nab myself a Laslow with several rallies yesterday, but i played Conquest so i won't use it that much i think unless i feel like breaking the game so hard.

Seriously having Rally SPD, DEF, and STR on early chapter is pretty dang broken

Thanks for the tip dude I appreciate it. (No sarcasm at all)

Do you remember the code and/or the name of the castle with the laslow?