[From hack to indie] Path of the Midnight Sun

Alfred Kamon

On 11/22/2019 at 6:33 AM, eclipse said:

I will be utterly disappointed if the words "pony racist" are absent from the game!

I mean, how could we delete the best line in the previous iteration of the game?

Thank you all for the warm support and for the PMs I've received! Much appreciated!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I completed the part of the hack which had been done before the project's... Well, I think it can be called a reboot now. Wish you manage to make that kickstarter work. I know I'd like to get and play to a complete version of the story.

Wait, what...this has been revived!? 

This is awesome! 

I remember really good times with that hack. It was my first hack ever and it is still my favorite till today. That said I have not played any hacks in the past three years, but for any update of this project I always would like to come back. 

I could not identify most of the music themes at the time I played it by discovering the original source way later like the victory music or the map theme in the stealth chapter. 

Beating the latest update on (unbalanced) hard mode was one of my biggest victories in my FE gaming history besides beating Gheb FE in prostitute mode

I am glad to see this alive, regardless, in which way. 

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't mind playing what's pretty much the final version of the romhack as well.  But if the creator thinks we don't need it anymore now that's it's its own game, then there's not really much we can do.

Hi honestly the game looks amazing but please make a 2D with 3D animation like fire emblem Shadows of Valentia. 3D with 2D animations in the same time for the fight animations are very bad for me, the sprites are really cool but change pls. What do you think guys ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...