Fire Emblem Characters Last Names?

I'm sure the other characters have last names. In fact, considering how the Japanese tend to put their first names behind their last names, we may be refering to characters by their last names.

The FE5 beta script has Celice Baldos Chalphy and Leaf Faris Claus. It seems like lots of royalty share the same surname as the land they govern as well.

Jill Fizzart & Elincia Ridell Crimea are the only other two I can think of though.

Edited by Tinny

The FE5 beta script has Celice Baldos Chalphy and Leaf Faris Claus. It seems like lots of royalty share the same surname as the land they govern as well.

Jill Fizzart & Elincia Ridell Crimea are the only other two I can think of though.

Just to add to the first paragraph, there's King Silesia and King Lenster who are called by those names (though King Lenster's first name is mentioned). Also Blume's family is referred to as "the Freeges", though that may also be just a word for people from Freege.

There's Marth Lowell, but I think that's about it...

I think that's a fan-made last name, though; I see it all the time in fanfics.

Also, Sanaki has the surname of Altina. (She's got a middle name too, but I forget what it is...)

EDIT: Ah, there it is. Thanks, Red Fox.

Edited by Midir

I think that's a fan-made last name, though; I see it all the time in fanfics.

Also, Sanaki has the surname of Altina. (She's got a middle name too, but I forget what it is...)

EDIT: Ah, there it is. Thanks, Red Fox.

I wonder where it began... I see it everywhere else too, but I don't read fanfics pertaining to Marth.

Celice Baldos Chalphy? Following that logic, would Eltoshen's middle name be Hezul, or Brigid's last name being Ulir?

And there's also Lex Luthor and Hannibal Lecter XD

Celice Baldos Chalphy? Following that logic, would Eltoshen's middle name be Hezul, or Brigid's last name being Ulir?

And there's also Lex Luthor and Hannibal Lecter XD

In that case, I think IS made a good decision in keeping the last names from us players.

Also, who knew that two of the most iconic villains of all time came from Judgral?

In that case, I think IS made a good decision in keeping the last names from us players.

Also, who knew that two of the most iconic villains of all time came from Judgral?

Yes, Sety Sety Silesia would be weird

Also, Alec Baldowin, and Jean Claude van Eddame

Yes, Sety Sety Silesia would be weird

Also, Alec Baldowin, and Jean Claude van Eddame

Maybe the last names are one of those things we're not supposed to question throughout the series since they have the capacity to be really, really strange...

Don't get the Jean Claude van Eddame thing, but Alec Baldowin was win! XDD

Maybe the last names are one of those things we're not supposed to question throughout the series since they have the capacity to be really, really strange...

Don't get the Jean Claude van Eddame thing, but Alec Baldowin was win! XDD

Or just plain ugly.

Jean Claude van Damme. Added an Ed at the last name.

Plus:Alvis Costello and Alvis Presley.

Edited by Lex

Or just plain ugly.

Jean Claude van Damme. Added an Ed at the last name.

Plus:Alvis Costello and Alvis Presley.

Which FE character is that, though?

And also, nice with the Alvis things. XD

Hm... I wonder what people think of Kent Nagano...

Which FE character is that, though?

And also, nice with the Alvis things. XD

Hm... I wonder what people think of Kent Nagano...

Jean CLAUDE XD

Also, Diadora Nike Topper and Bridget Jones

Who's Kent Nagano XD

I'm pretty sure that Sanaki said something about Ike having no surname or documented lineage in PoR, although I can't check that off hand.

In that case, it seems only nobles in the Tellius duology have last names. That would mean that Shiharam at least was of noble birth.

I'm pretty sure that Sanaki said something about Ike having no surname or documented lineage in PoR, although I can't check that off hand.

In that case, it seems only nobles in the Tellius duology have last names. That would mean that Shiharam at least was of noble birth.

That would go the same for the rest of the series, wouldn't it?

Ike was born in Gallia while Greil was running away from Daien (or something to that extent. I haven't played Radiant Dawn.) but if he were documented, his full name would be Isaac "Ike" Gawain, right?

Edited by Azel

Jean CLAUDE XD

Also, Diadora Nike Topper and Bridget Jones

Who's Kent Nagano XD

Oh, I get it now. XDD

Yeah, those are funny.

And Kent Nagano would be a Japanese conductor, one-time assistant to Seiji Ozawa, and a guy who specializes mostly in 20th Century music.

Oh, I get it now. XDD

Yeah, those are funny.

And Kent Nagano would be a Japanese conductor, one-time assistant to Seiji Ozawa, and a guy who specializes mostly in 20th Century music.

Yeaahhh, names like Jamkarlo Fisichella(F-1 pilot) are awesome.

I was just reading the timelines on the main site, and according to Gaiden's timeline, "Alpine Arum Rudolph" was born in 590. I'm guessing that would be Alm/Arum's full name. =\

There's Marth Lowell, but I think that's about it...
About Marth's last name, I believe it came from the 2 parted anime. I remember Marth saying he's Marth Lowell.

Yeah, I think it was from the anime. I heard of him having an last name.

Ike's last name is Hayes.

Issac "Ike" Hayes.