Sylvia

FabledTome

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Sylvia? Eh. You must've watched too much anime if she turns you on, because she's got nothing on FE9 Mist, Shiida or Echidna.

Not to be condescending but are you SURE you want to refer to her FE9 version?

Well, nobody's ever gone to jail for liking well-drawn character portraits from a video game.

None of them are bow users.

Shiida can be one if reclassed. Louise and Igrene are still better-looking, and the competition's not too stiff with girls like Dorothy and Rebecca.

Apparently she's a very good playable character.

She is indeed. Fantastic bow and crossbow user, and one of just two crossbow users in the game. In Berwick Saga, characters generally have limited effectiveness with counterattacks, so while a drop in enemy phase use with bows is still a loss, it's a very much manageable loss. In fact, with the range for bows and the power for crossbows, I'd say the two weapon types are overall better than the basic melee weapon types. Faramond in particular specializes in swords, but I still find myself having him use bows much more often when fielding him. Of course, bows and crossbows can never outclass melee weapons, either, so all types remain highly useful in their own ways.

That's Sylvia? Eh. You must've watched too much anime if she turns you on, because she's got nothing on FE9 Mist, Shiida or Echidna.

Apparently I watch too much anime, then, as I find her far more attractive than any of those three. Or the other archers anyone mentioned, for that matter. But surely anyone would have guessed this?

I prefer Lynette for the pseudo-incest option.

So reading the relationship chart to list Reese and Lynette both as adopted siblings and as lovers was not a mistake, then?

you need to finish berwick saga

Edited by Othin

Even I can see that Sylvia is clearly inferior to main series archers such as Louise, Briggid, and Dorothy.

Oh god, Reese and Lynette

I guess character archetypes aren't the only recurring plot thread carried over from FEs

Incest isn't recurring since it only shows up in FE4.

Edited by Anouleth