1. 1. Do you like chrom?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he's boring and a weird dork (although he does have some amusing moments in certain child paralogues).

I may sometimes use the word "adorkable" to describe certain characters, but to me, dorky-ness can be either good or bad, see.

Edited by Anacybele

I like his supports, but I'm meh about him in-story.

Also I'm mad at him bc on my first run he doesn't get Str dude you have a 65% Str growth fucking use it

Edited by Thor Odinson

I quite like Chrom personally. Sure he's dense and doesn't have much character in story (at least to some people) but I like him regardless of what others say about him. Chrom is a good man at heart and I think that is what matters the most. There are few characters that I can say with absolute certainty that I like without question. Chrom is one of those guys.

Maybe it's just because I'm bad at life and such, but Chrom is BY FAR 2nd worst lord in my opinion (Do I even need to mention the worst lord?) and would mainly just be used for convoy. He actually dragged my team down and would be paired up with Avatar/Morgan just so he wouldn't die, Lucina works far better and is what Chrom should have been from the very start.

I quite like Chrom personally. Sure he's dense and doesn't have much character in story (at least to some people) but I like him regardless of what others say about him. Chrom is a good man at heart and I think that is what matters the most. There are few characters that I can say with absolute certainty that I like without question. Chrom is one of those guys.

What's so special about being a good person at heart?

Chrom seems like a genuine well-meaning guy, so I can't really hate him. But he should have been kept away from positions of authority.

Nah man, that's what you've got heterosexual life partners for: they'll do your paperwork.

Seriously though, I enjoy Chrom. I won't pretend he's the deepest or most complex character, but that can be said of all lords in the series. At least this guy makes me laugh.

I'll never get how people on this site are so harsh about characters being bland, when we're talking about video game protagonists, and not to mention a series of games that doesn't exactly have a history of having Lords/protagonists being anything else.

I don't feel that strongly about Chrom, honestly. He's like a weird amalgam of Marth, Ike, and maybe Sigurd. Though I do like the voice actor's straight man reactions in some of the supports.