Pairing Optimization (+Spd, -Lck, Lancer talent F!Corrin)

Hey guys. I just started my second Revelation Hard/Classic playthrough. This time, I want to optimize my pairings. As you read in the title, she's Female Corrin, with Spd as her boon and Lck as her bane and the Lancer talent (probably my favourite talent and the one I've found to be the most useful alongside Ninja). I know I should be more specific: I want all my children to be the best they can be without messing up any other child (in case, you can mess up Dwyer, I don't care about him).

The only thing I ask of you is to NOT pair my Avatar up with my least favourite characters in the entiretu of Fates, those being Azama, Jakob and Dwyer. I'm currently on Chapter 9, and I have unlocked the S support between Lyla (Corrin) and Jakob, but I won't do that. I can do whatever you suggest.

I'm asking:

- 1st gen pairings

- 2nd gen pairings (possibly with A+ supports included)

That's it, I guess. If you want, you can also suggest a build or simply a class that will go well with that specific character (Corrin being possibly included).

There isn't really a single "optimal" way to pair everyone, especially with as few conditions as you've given us. Due to every character having different mods and growths, there's bound to be at least one or two mismatches that result in a nonoptimal, or to put it in a nicer way, "alternative" child. For example, you can pair Odin with Elise, Nyx or Orochi - all of them will result in fantastic, but slightly different Ophelias. Elise gives her fantastic MAG and SPD to double everything, but her SKL suffers a little. Orochi has ridiculous MAG and SKL to make Ophelia a critbot, but her terrible SPD means she'll not be able to double anything besides Generals. Nyx doesn't give Ophelia the raw power Elise and Orochi do, but she is more well-rounded. There isn't really a single "optimal" way to this pairing - or for any other. So it'd be helpful if there are characters you'd particularly like to see together, classes you'd like specific characters to have access to, etc.

Well, for starters I would like:

- Midori as something that is not a Miracle-tank

- Ophelia will be marrying Ignatius (maybe) if made a critbot, for Wary Fighter this is not my other Rev file (where she is my waifu), this is something I could live with.

- Dwyer as a staffbot. He can be given any mother that is left.

- Some way to remedy Asugi's bad Spd, such as a mother with high Spd (like Charlotte) or a role/build/class he doesn't need Spd for (he can A+ Ignatius/buy Wary Fighter for that)

- Units that are versatile (staffbots are excluded). I dislike "pairup mules". If possible, I would like my units to be usable (for example, Siegbert should be usable as a combat unit, while I see him nearly always as a pairup-bot)

- Ignatius has natural access to Wary Fighter, so I'd like to make him the ultimate tank with things like high Str, Def and possibly Skl, Wary Fighter (of course), Pavise, Aegis, and stuff like that.

- Selkie is a born dodgetank. I will have my Logbook Setsuna!Selkie!Kana from Hoshido in case, so there's that, but as a female Corrin I'd like to have as many breakers I need on her as possible

- Last (and hopefully least) Kana and my Avatar. They have access to whatever role I want, but I prefer glass cannons, as they're the funniest to use. So: high Str/Mag, enough avoid to make up for their Def and Res... Classes I like are Witch, Swordmaster, Spearmaster, Master Ninja, Berserker, and all of those with high offensive stats.

I have no real preferences for the 1st gen pairings, because this is my optimized playthrough. I've listed what kind of builds i'd like to use on various children.

Hope this will help and forgive me if I'm not accurate, this is my first time ever trying an "optimized" playthrough.

You can have Kaze marry Azura to make 2 very speedy children (Shigure and Midori) -- great if you want to make both of them into ninjas.

-Ophelia with Elise, Nyx, or Orochi-

There's no difference among the three in terms of Magic caps since they all give Ophelia a +5 in that stat. Elise gives the most Luck to Ophelia (and makes her blonde), Nyx gives the most Speed, and Orochi gives the most Skill.

I like to give Orochi to Asugi since both Saizo and Orochi have negative Speed mods, with the latter giving Asugi very strong Magic and Skill mods -- great if you want Asugi to go full-time Onmyoji or go Flame Shuriken ninja. Sakura's a strong alternative if you want his Speed mod to be an even 0, but I prefer to give Sakura to Forrest.

Normally, I'd suggest having female Avatar (+SPD/-DEF) marry Kaze!Shigure so that Kana can have an insane +11 Speed mod and -1 STR and +1 MAG, but since you're running +SPD/-LCK, Kana in this pairing would have -2 STR and +0 MAG. If you prefer having glass cannon builds, definitely go -DEF since that one maximizes SPD, SKL, STR, or MAG without dropping the other three -- it only lowers DEF, RES, and LCK. -DEF is the Bane of choice for hyper-offensive builds.

Definitely put him in Master Ninja class if you want as much Speed as possible and very strong Skill (requires the avatar to have Ninja talent). Swordmaster can be an alternative (requires the avatar to have Samurai talent). And if you really want him to be a Spear Master while not being a Lancer talent yourself, you can have him A+ rank Shiro.