Article submission

VincentASM

I finished my Selena article but it's way too long (didn't expect her to have such a deep story). I'll post it after I shrink it.

If you want to include the original version (for references), I think it'd be interesting. Sometimes long isn't always bad. :P

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to include the original version (for references), I think it'd be interesting. Sometimes long isn't always bad. :P

I'm just removing the unnecessary details and changing the sentence structures. I'm not getting rid of any significant parts.

Hey, I just want to say that I AM going to keep on with the article writing, but not yet. If anyone else wants to take the articles I requested or edit the ones I wrote it's fine by me, but if noone does I will eventually get to it.

And yes, the topic has to be approved first.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
I'd like to claim Renning, if nobody has him yet.

Good thing; I was thinking of claiming him myself. But I snooze; I lose. :P

Well, technically not. I think 10~15 would be the healthiest maximum though ^^;;;

That's more than enough. But I'm not gonna claim that much since I might not feel like writing them later. I'll stick to the few that I claimed.

Besides, I think it'd be polite to not claim a character if you're currently not even working on the article at all. which is partly why I never go pass my personal limit of 3 claims, XD

Besides, I think it'd be polite to not claim a character if you're currently not even working on the article at all. which is partly why I never go pass my personal limit of 3 claims, XD

So I should... release Glen, Duessel, Valter, Legault, and Jaffar? Okay, then. They're released. But I'll still write those articles. I wasted too much time researching the Grado generals to miss this opportunity.

So I should... release Glen, Duessel, Valter, Legault, and Jaffar? Okay, then. They're released. But I'll still write those articles. I wasted too much time researching the Grado generals to miss this opportunity.

Uh, I never said you should give up on those articles, and it's not even like my opinion matters that much, it's just an opinion. >_> Besides, researching is considered doing work for your article.

As a matter of fact, I don't even get why you quoted me...especially since VincentASM is the one who set the limit at 10-15, o-O

Edited by Eltoshen

Uh, I never said you should give up on those articles, and it's not even like my opinion matters that much, it's just an opinion. >_> Besides, researching is considered doing work for your article.

As a matter of fact, I don't even get why you quoted me...especially since VincentASM is the one who set the limit at 10-15, o-O

Sorry about that. But I don't really care if someone else takes those articles. The research wasn't much. Besides, I only work on the articles when I don't feel like playing FE5.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, those sound good.

I persuaded NTG to critique some articles, in my place, when she has time.

EDIT

I'll claim Lena (FE1/3) for myself.

Edited by VincentASM

Adding 2 more to my list

Hector (FE6/7)

Edward (FE10)

Edwards nearly done already and I've got a basic idea for Hector. Also in case it was overlooked I've updated by Naesala artice (double posted in the topic) but a bunch of other posts swept it up

Hector's article is gonna be huge. Trust me. It'll take you about a month to compile all the facts imo.

Hector's article is gonna be huge. Trust me. It'll take you about a month to compile all the facts imo.

yeah no doubt. I guess as mentioned before it should come down to what should be included just like the Ike article around the 1st/2nd page of this topic.

So far I've got the basic storyline for him done (Going to help Eliwood, fighting the black fang, returning to Uther, getting armdas, learning of Uthers death, preventing Dragons from entering his world, dying in FE6 and leaving his trust in Roy to lead the alliance) And then the notable facts such as his anger when Lelia dies and his anger towards Jaffar. And his epilogue.

All thats left really is facts from support convos such as how he met Eliwood

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

I realize I have a lot of articles that aren't done/need work, but I'm going to go ahead and take 1 more. If the synopsis for part 4 isn't taken, I'd like to take a crack at it. I thought I'd claim it now rather than sit on it and have someone beat me to it.