pegasus knights of awakening!

in various trailers we have seen many pegasus knights,

here you can pos your thoughts, wishes, speculations about them.

also there is a male pegasus knight..... has this happened before or is it a new thing?

also krom on a pegasus!!!!! *squeal*

(im new to this site so bear with me.....)

Edited by pegasusmage

Where've you seen male pegasus knights?

Also, Krom was riding with Sumia on the pegasus.

ummm. one of the pegasus knights in the 6 Minuit trailer looked male.?

and ohh...... a disappointment, so awesome if that was his promotion...

sorry

From what I've heard, the reason why there aren't any male Pegasus Knights, is because Pegasi only allow women to ride them, according to some legend. Although I would find it cool for them to have a male pegasus knight. laugh.gif

Now, the cool thing is, that they actually have a black pegasus! Is that cool, or what? tongue.gif

ummm. one of the pegasus knights in the 6 Minuit trailer looked male.?

and ohh...... a disappointment, so awesome if that was his promotion...

sorry

<o>_<o> your avatar.....I was going to put it in my sig, now I cannot with out having two of her around...which would be weird.

Anyway, can you give a specific time? For the male peg.

<o>_<o> your avatar.....I was going to put it in my sig, now I cannot with out having two of her around...which would be weird.

Anyway, can you give a specific time? For the male peg.

ill change it if you like :)

also see my comment above yours.... i was mistaken :(

Still I'm pretty sure there was a black pegasus in one of the battles so I wouldn't give up hope yet! And wasn't the first pegasus rider male anyways or something? At least that's what I learned from clash of the titans. Anyways, I'm all for a male pegasus rider and hope we see one!

Yeah. In greek mythology. He kinda fell off and died, anyway, but he was still a dude.

I thought the female-only part was only mentioned in some continents? It could just vary by continent or something.

Yeah. In greek mythology. He kinda fell off and died, anyway, but he was still a dude.

I thought the female-only part was only mentioned in some continents? It could just vary by continent or something.

I'm not sure if you were replying to my comment, but I'll post this anyway:

I'm aware that Perseus (sp?) and other men in Greek Mythology rode Pegasi. :lol: I was talking about Fire Emblem.

And about the female-only part, I didn't know about that one. :lol: I thought it applied to all FE games, since majority of the Pegasus Knights are female.

Wasn't replying to your comment. If I did I'd quote it. Was replying to the guy above mine.

I don't remember any mention in female-only pegasi in Akaneia storyline wise, but I haven't really read much wrt Akaneian details. I pretty distinctly remember that it was in Elibe, though.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Wasn't replying to your comment. If I did I'd quote it. Was replying to the guy above mine.

I don't remember any mention in female-only pegasi in Akaneia storyline wise, but I haven't really read much wrt Akaneian details. I pretty distinctly remember that it was in Elibe, though.

tongue.gifOh, sorry about getting in your buisiness, then. tongue.gif

As mentioned earlier, the enemy pegasus knights in FE3 appeared male, using the same rider sprite as Michalis. It was also implied that all Wyvern riders started out out as Pegasus Knights in the same game.

MalePegasusKnight.jpg

Thought so. Wish they let dudes in on pegs in 11/12 reclass, though, but I do understand if they don't wanna make more animations.

Most likely they wanted to give females another exclusive class as males had more. Though I don't understand why they didn't just give females the Hero class in the 11/12?

As mentioned earlier, the enemy pegasus knights in FE3 appeared male, using the same rider sprite as Michalis. It was also implied that all Wyvern riders started out out as Pegasus Knights in the same game.

MalePegasusKnight.jpg

It's already been discussed that that frame doesn't show what gender that unit is accurately. Now, if someone would provide a different frame, we could tell better.

It's already been discussed that that frame doesn't show what gender that unit is accurately. Now, if someone would provide a different frame, we could tell better.

Aka

Serisu is in denial once more.

I c how it is.

Whats wrong with that frame. It shows the Male Enemy Rider is distinctly different from the female rider.

There's also a enemy female pegasus rider sprite.

Whats wrong with that frame. It shows the Male Enemy Rider is distinctly different from the female rider.

There's also a enemy female pegasus rider sprite.

The pauldron is not clearly distinct from what could be a tuft of hair coming from the helmet. Not only is the pauldron larger than the knight's head, it's also featuring shading non-congruent with the rest of the armor.

As said before, another frame that's not only NOT blurry and artifacted, but also on which shows a different frame where the pauldron is at a different angle, would lend more license to the sprite being distinctly male, and not just an armored female.