Badge updates

VincentASM

Yeah, don't worry if you don't know who the character is. Neither do we : P

BTW, does anybody want to volunteer to tally up the nominations for the Jugdral badges, when it's over? Be warned that it may be brain-numbingly boring and take 30 minutes or over. Tallying up the Elibe nominations nearly sapped away my soul >___<

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this rate, I'll probably end up closing it two or three days early.

If you close it tomorrow morning, I can do it for you... but otherwise, I likely won't even be around. lol easter

Also, you need to decide what you're going to do with zeldamaster, as he posted twice (though his second post was kind of unrelated)

Edited by TheEnd

Eh, some may go for it, some don't. I picked BK simply because it goes well with my avatar and Camus during April fools day because of the obvious identity thing we all know of by now.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah, don't worry if you don't know who the character is. Neither do we : P

BTW, does anybody want to volunteer to tally up the nominations for the Jugdral badges, when it's over? Be warned that it may be brain-numbingly boring and take 30 minutes or over. Tallying up the Elibe nominations nearly sapped away my soul >___<

I wouldn't mind volunteering, since I don't have much else to do.

Sirius is a rebel.

I wouldn't mind volunteering, since I don't have much else to do.

That would be greatly appreciated. I must warn you again, it'll probably be super super boring. I still don't know how I managed to get past page 2 of the Elibe topic.

I've already started working on the list. To make it a little easier on myself I'm writing up every name I see first and after that I'll count off how many times that name has shown up so I'm not frantically combing through the list every time there's a new nomination.

Wow, counting up all those nominations DOES seem like a pain. :/: We really appreciate what you're doing with the badges, Vincent. Sometimes, I wonder why I make such a big deal of it. :XD: Anyway ... yeah.

I didn't notice this earlier, but I'll volunteer in advance to count nominations for Magvel, assuming you keep this up.

Edited by Centurion

Okay this Priscilla badge is actually super cute.

85% approval from me for this batch, only one I don't particularly care for is Lloyd but that was predictable/10 so.

They do seem a bit blurry to me, though. Older Elibe ones like the Hugh one seem to look sharper in my eyes.

Not that I feel like whining or anything. They do look pretty awesome.