Badge updates

VincentASM

This only concerns about 5 people, but I've added two new badges out of randomness--Vega from TearRing Saga and Czene from Berwick Saga.

I've added them for no particular reason except to expand the TearRing Saga badges a bit and those two badges were the only ones I made that didn't make me want to facepalm o__o

And as a bonus, I've re-added a previously removed badge.

Since my spare time is increasing ever so slightly, I'll also try and run the Archanea badges poll some time later.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This only concerns about 5 people, but I've added two new badges out of randomness--Vega from TearRing Saga and Czene from Berwick Saga.

Yessssss

Was disappointed when I couldn't initially find her badge after seeing you with it. But now it's here and all is good.

Berwick Saga has a shortage of bad characters and you manage to make the two badges so far both from among them. Intentional?

Edited by Othin

unmasked!Lucina

I don't know if I needed spoiler tags but I bet some people don't want to know it yet.

Considering that's a spoiler, wouldn't it be better if you asked this AFTER FE13 was released?

As much as I'd like to add a Lucina badge, I'll probably add one after FE13's been out in the West for a while.

In other badge news, I've added Cellica (she's been around for a few days now) and Arum, who can be found at the very end, after the FE13 characters.

May I request the Three Riders that remain?

Bertram, Petrine, and Bryce.

May I request the Three Riders that remain?

Bertram, Petrine, and Bryce.

In other words, you want a badge of Renning in a face-obscuring helmet...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I forgot that Renning was already added.

Just Petrine and Bryce, then.

• 5 months later...

Oh yeah, I need to thank Remnant Sage for scanning the artworks of Minerva and Merric. Those two are from the TCG, but can be found (like many of the FE1/3 TCG) in higher resolution in the Archanea memorial book.

Caeda/Shiida is from a wallpaper, so she was easy : P