So... here's the problem.

Life

I suspect his problem is with the "Oompa Loompa" part, not the "slutty" part.

Now here is a chap that has correctly identified the problem. Spot on.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all.

But she fits all the qualities he's looking for.

So it's win win!

Hahaha ... is she your first roommate?

i was lucky as hell to choose my first roommate

i mean, we didnt room together in the end (and i have a stable set of four for hte next two years; we're all rooming this year and we'll be rooming until we graduate) but i'm glad that the worst that could be said of him was AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN, because we were pretty tight at first and then we just completely diverged in terms of people we hung out with

That's always terrible, to start off with a first roommate you don't like. Let's see ... I had two roommates during my first year at undergrad, and one roommate for my second year, and one for my third year. I liked my third year roommate the best. Now, I'm in my first year grad school and I'm already on my second roommate. The first one didn't like me and moved out after fourth week. O_o The current one is cool and I like her.

I liked my first roomate but the dorm fee is more expensive than my tuition even before my scholarship so I moved back home

What with living 10 minutes away from school and not

Having my own room is nice

Actually me and my roommate both tried to get an exchange and both attempts failed XD

She was the first one to try though but she was doing it behind my back DDDDD= I only found out about it through one of her friends accidentally letting me know XD As in she didn't know my roommate never told me about it. The only reason she wouldn't want me though is because she's super boisterous and I'm super quiet and I'm sure she'd rather live with one of her friends.

I was going to get a switch because this one girl didn't like her roommate and heard about mine and thought "I bet she wouldn't like her roommate" (and boy was she right) and asked me if I wanted a switch. So I asked my roommate about it and she was like "you can try but I don't think it'll work" (and I knew that it was because she had personal experience with it XD)

But yeah she's the type that's in a *sorority =I (there's the slutty part Life!!! =DDDDD) and comes from Cali coast and isn't afraid to brag about it. She's the one who can try to act super nice but secretly she's only doing it for her own personal benefit and is very hypocritical~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nah, I think I have too much respect for myself to ever allow myself to fall for anyone so hard. :P At least, I hope.

It always happens to those who least suspect it. Just watch.

I had three (and an honorary fourth member for a semester) roommates my first year in college. Got along with all of them fine, even though they were all pretty different. We had a big football player from the ghetto, another football player who lived close by the school, and two track runners from the suburbs about a half an hour from where I live. One of the track runners brought his cousin in for a while and he was really cool. I guess I lucked out haha.

Scrub the oompa loompas until their spray tan fades away.

I really hate fraternities and sororities. I mean ... seriously, what is the point of having them? But then again, I was the type of person who only stuck with people who did none of that stuff and didn't pay attention to anyone else's social lives. (Hence being really confused when people started talking about certain other people's sleeping around and drinking habits. TMI ...) Your roommate is from California? You should let her know that she's giving the rest of us Californians a bad name. XD

yea boron california is stupid

you guys deserved your bad name

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i've had normal roommates, why can't i be as funny as you guys?

Well, i love my current roommate(s) to death, but one of them... soemtimes we don't see him for an entire week, and when he comes back he smells like feet. and it doesnt go away. he actually falls asleep in the engineering building or a lecture hall, sometime is the library. he's got a 4.0 GPA and he works his ass off, works in a lab, had research at hopkins this past summer, etc. oh the joys of going to the "nerd school" in maryland!

Edited by Mercenary Raven

I have a roommate. He's a super cool dude and is literally never here because he's off fucking his girlfriend or something so I basically have a whole double room to myself.

So yeah I fucking love the guy.

Heeey ... M Raven, us Californians are just normal people. :P: It's just that people attribute a bad image to us because of the stupid media. You might be surprised by how many Asians live here.

Helios: I'll just have to be more careful, then. But in all seriousness, 22 years and no real interest? It'd have to be one remarkable guy if I'm going to be interested in him. Especially since most guys I know well are my friends, or like brothers. So ... I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Edit:

*tentatively ace-highfives Boron*

Thanks, but what did I do to deserve a high-five?

Edited by Boron

My roommate spends time with her boyfriend in my room. She seems like the type that'd be too embarrassed to have sex in the room that I'm in though.

There's this one friend of mine who said his roommate always had sex with his girlfriend at night and luckily he was able to get rid of him. Feel sorry for the poor guy.

Although I guess that ruins things for me shipping her away because she prefers to take it slow before having sex because she "respects herself"

But then why does she go to a sorority?!

I used to live in Cali, Silicon Valley area

There were a lot of Asians but also a lot of Mexicans

which I don't find a problem except that Spanish is kinda like a second official language at times and I don't understand spanish but I didn't even know English well back in Cali so oh well

My roommate spends time with her boyfriend in my room. She seems like the type that'd be too embarrassed to have sex in the room that I'm in though.

There's this one friend of mine who said his roommate always had sex with his girlfriend at night and luckily he was able to get rid of him. Feel sorry for the poor guy.

Oh, no ... you've just reminded me of an incident during my second year of undergrad. I went to my friend's apartment with one of my friends from my hall to watch a movie at his place. A couple of minutes into the movie, his roommate came back with his girlfriend. It was sometime in the afternoon. The roommate and his girlfriend went into their room ... then they started doing IT. The walls are paper-thin, so we could hear them. Here we are, my friend (who is part of my group), my friend from the hall, and me ... trying to watch Mystery Science Theatre 3000, and the roommate and his girlfriend are screwing each other and we can hear them. My friend was so annoyed.