L95's stuff of whatever

Book of Ereshkigal

Apart from what you know (the angle and hair should be under the bandanna) the only thing weird to me is the shading of the nose and the eyebrows could use more anti-aliasing.

I like it though. :)

Perhaps a bit of hair coming from the front of the bandanna would look nice too? Just a thought. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Topic title is misleading in an erotic way.

But in all seriousness I like the work in the second and third spoilers. I can't see the problem with the eyes but I'm not that experienced in the graphics department.

OLOLOL.

Figures, you like my old stuff :B

lol no, i actually like most of them except for 2m80ebl_th.png. but maybe she's supposed to be a villain or something, i dunno. i just didn't want to multiquote and make an unnecessarily huge post =)

i absolutely love Anna though, she is a goddess. do more Anna drool.gif

Yah, she's supposed to look ugly.

I actually was thinking of dressing up/reclassing Anna more. I need to practice on drawing shoulders. I've just been busy :V

Jessica Rabbit is what I immediately thought of when I read this. She has a really curvy figure if you want to practice drawing. But don't take my advice, I'm not a professional artist ^_^

jessica-rabbit1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FC dancer chick.

I'm not good at boobs.

13z673r_th.png

Her neck is too long, isn't it?

i like. especially the eyes / hair and the details on the outfit. i think the neck seems a little long because of the shading connecting the shoulder. at least that's how it looks to me. good job =)

• 4 weeks later...

i think the hair is just fine, but the angle of his face / arched eyebrow throws me off-makes me think he's unproportional (i'm aware it's not a word) in that department

the only thing i would change about the hair is the top left bang maybe, the curl is offsetting compared to the bangs on the right which are straight and sharp down; maybe have it curl left and sharper / thinner to go along with the rest of the bangs

overall i like it, he comes off as a smug badass (villain?) to me

What I do: every fifteen minutes or so, zoom out and flip the image horizontally. The brain gets tricked into thinking it's a new image and you notice all the things you had been ignoring before.

gl