Canas got faster

ENS

My Canas has 15 speed unpromoted at level 20.

Livin' the dream.

That's my boy.

But in all honesty, I haven't had a single playthrough where my Canas hasn't ended up as beastly material.

Edited by Xanaxian

This has happened to me twice now in both my first playthrough (which I finished not too long ago) and the second playthrough I'm currently working (and am almost done with). But once he promotes he stopped gain Spd in both files for the most part. Which is fine since 18 Spd is generally enough to double most things still.

However, and rather ironically, Erk has ended up both Mag and Spd screwed for in both playthroughs as well so I go to the effort to train Nino instead. :L

Huh, I've had a Canas with maxed speed in a couple playthroughs. And he usually ends up around at least 22 for me. He's one of my favs, so I pretty much use him in every playthrough. Looking back at his growths now, it looks like I got pretty lucky. Although, I did give him the afa's drops one of those times. Max speed and magic Canas rocked the dragon in 1 turn!

Lucky. My Canas ended up with 11 speed at level twenty in my last playthrough and Erk was much faster (plus his mag was only, like, two points lower) so he ended up as a bench warmer.

• 2 weeks later...

Final update:

Canas, at level 20/13, without any speedwing, capped SPD. Yes, he capped it. That green 26 is beautiful.

For figure, Lyn has the same speed at 19/9.

That's my boy.

But in all honesty, I haven't had a single playthrough where my Canas hasn't ended up as beastly material.

Let's face it, Canas is the magic version of Hector. (which is funny because Dark is the magic equivalent of Axes.) Do not doubt the monocle.