[FE11-FE12] Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild.

13th

Yep. Seems he's out and about, so whether he's got a computer is spotty.

Seems like it'll be midnightish my time, so if I don't see you on, 13th, I'll do the honors.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, PKL, in FE12 the general top 4 picks were usually Catria-Paolla-Luke-Rody, not necessarily in that order, because they all join either in prologue or damn early and kick ass.

Since the picking order is reversed for FE12 though, chances are not too high that you're getting either Luke or Rody, though you already smartly pre-booked Paolla :3:

Yup, and I am taking Merric, I mean, C'mon, Mage with awsm time in both games! Prologue helps as well.

Also: For why I am out and about: I'm travelling New Zealand, staying in hickbilley places sometimes without cell coverage, tv, radio, or anything more modern. Most libraries have free internet though.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Now, before any of you take him, I'm getting Navarre. Screw it, I need more useful units. >.<

Now I did contemplate Bord, but he's not great in FESD and is sorta better in FE12. >.<

Edited by blues

I still think Lorenz, Hardin & Boah, and the other (if there are any) FE11 only units should be included in the FE12 only list, since they are 1 game only units. So they are in the same spot as the Fe12 only units. And come on, who the hell wants lorenz, late fe11, BOOM in fe12, hardin would be high priority in the "only one game" list.

Also, NOES, Julian.... ;__;

EDIT: Make Maria a Fe11 only unit as well by the way, just as Lena, since they are free in FE12 for everyone, so they have zero value in an FE12 list.

Hardin, Lena, Maria, Lorenz, Boah, Elice, who else can be considered/is FE11 only.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Awesome, Imo that's just better than giving them turn advantage, otherwise that should've been done with FE12 only as well, and shit, hwo do you begin doing that. xD

Also, Let's see, get my list, and check if it's still ok... I'll take a look, and edit my choice in 15 minutes or so.

NVM, I'll send a new list by Pm, since PKL is first, so Let me update te lists and you guys will see if there are changes. :)

Edited by Vicious Sal

I think you need some more Fe11 earlygame utility, Matthis or Castor join early, and are handy to have around imo. Castor also comes with a Killer Bow, boosting his offense.

But in the end it's up to you. =/ Like, Wrys can be ahndy as well, he just sucks for anything except healing, but in FE12, there are shards to help his Mag stat.

Also, Who the hell is Caear? :P

Matthis is annoying to recruit in both games though.

Bord is another option, but keep in mind that he costs ~5 turns to get in FE12 and has poor SPD growth in FE11.

Like Sal said, Wrys/Castor are other good options.

If you don't mind them only being good for FE11, Wolf/Sedgar/Hardin are also good options. You already got a safe FE12 early game with Barst and Palla anyway.

Edited by Kopfjager

Bord is another option, but keep in mind that he costs ~5 turns to get in FE12 and has poor SPD growth in FE11.

If you don't mind them only being good for FE11, Wolf/Sedgar/Hardin are also good options. You already got a safe FE12 early game with Barst and Palla anyway.

You have to recruit them in both games though, and man, wolf is freaking terrible to get in fe12. As in, AAAARG. HArdin is in a seperate list and cannot be selected until we have done the "in both games list".

Also, I'm signing off now, so if PKL picks, my updated list is up. :)

EDIT: Wait, do you have to recruit your drafted characters? I didn't see it in the rules, I may have confused it with another draft. Seems logical though... Especially since it is a super draft, where you have to consider availability etc for both games and compare. Not having to get linde in FE11 just for fe12 ownage would ruin the idea ofg the draft imo.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Matthis is not real hard to recruit imo. In fe11, if you have enough firepower, Lena talking to Matthis isn't really hard, and its H1 as well. Fe12 is actually harder, but if Arran in positioned properly, he can take all the cavaliers and Julian can be positioned 1 or 2 squares behind Arran. Clear and recruit.

Also Hardin is a viable option, really. All the characters that are left now are mediocre at best.