Anna

Eveangaline

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she stays as significant as she was in Awakening, but I doubt so.

My hope is that, eventually, she'll become the supremely acknowledged mascot of the series, and warrant a spot in Smash wielding a spear. In my wildest dreams...

No, I don't think the merchant-sister will be recruit-able in the base game this time around. Secret shopkeeper status, here we come! Perhaps she can be steward of some menus too.

I don't think she'll be playable, it was probably a one time thing since Awakening was all about the fanservice. And tbh I like her better when she's just a shopkeeper/menu girl, she got pretty annoying in Awakening. >_> She'll probably be in charge of the DLC menus again.

am i the only one who does not care about anna

... why is everyone holding a tomato

Seriously though, doubt there won't be another mention to Anna since it's a series tradition, but since FE: if is not as nostalgia appealing as Awakening, I doubt her mention will be that significant.

am i the only one who does not care about anna

... why is everyone holding a tomato

Seriously though, doubt there won't be another mention to Anna since it's a series tradition, but since FE: if is not as nostalgia appealing as Awakening, I doubt her mention will be that significant.

Pretty much this.

I think she had way too much spotlight in Awakening, to the point where I'm just bored of her. :/

I don't even want to see her anymore, as in, never. Not as a merchant, not as a character, not to show the DLC, or the multiverse crap.

Edited by B.Leu

I wouldn't be surprised if she had some kind of cameo. The only time she was a no-show was Gaiden and considering Gaiden was only the second game in the series, it was understandable.

I like her as a playable character and would like to see her again. As Awakening is the only game I have seen her, I don't know what the negativity for her is about.

I don't care whether or not she's playable in FE:if.

Her whimsy makes her entertaining as both a unit and an NPC. I have to agree with some of you guys that her spotlight has been overinflated in Awakening. I surely hope she'll just become an NPC. When you visit houses or villages, I kinda hope she'll be the one that you visit. The dialogue is all up to the writers; I have no specific requests on what she will say.

I'd like to see her back honestly. Maybe not as a playable character but if they bring back how secret shops worked in Awakening (on the Hoshido side) I'd like to get to see her. Heck, if they need voices for the shopkeepers again just recycle her lines from Awakening :v

I don't think she'll be playable, and I sure hope that's how it goes. Getting her as a unit once was a nice surprise, but I don't want that to become a staple. The less I see her name, as well as Marth's and Tiki's mentioned in the FE games to come, the better.

As much as I liked Anna as a character in Awakening, the sole fact that it was Anna really didn't sit well with me. I think it kind of ruined the mysticism of the beloved RNG Goddess when she decided to join the ranks of the commoners. The fact that they Nurse Joy'd her didn't help either.

So, I hope things go back to normal for her.

I think Anna will return, but in the Nohr path (which lacks a world map), she will be in secret shops like in the older games, while the Hoshido path (which has a map) has her selling rarer and discounted items at map locations as she did in Awakening. Dunno if she'll become playable again, though.

I think Anna will return, but in the Nohr path (which lacks a world map), she will be in secret shops like in the older games, while the Hoshido path (which has a map) has her selling rarer and discounted items at map locations as she did in Awakening. Dunno if she'll become playable again, though.

Is there a source for this bit of info bout the world maps, cause I'm curious.

Is there a source for this bit of info bout the world maps, cause I'm curious.

I forgot where I heard it (perhaps during the explanation after the trailer in the English Nintendo Direct?), but I think you'll find some info in the "Known Information (April 2nd)" topic by VincentASM.

I forgot where I heard it (perhaps during the explanation after the trailer in the English Nintendo Direct?), but I think you'll find some info in the "Known Information (April 2nd)" topic by VincentASM.

Thanks.

^So because you don't like a particular Anna's personality an/any Anna shouldn't be prominent despite the fact that it was only/ mainly one Anna and theres no reason if they make a playable Anna it will be the same or have the same personality of that particular Anna.

I say that Anna is #1 waifu, and should be the new main character. They should just scrap the dancer lady. Second place waifu belongs to Kazahana. (Is that how you spell her name?)

All unfunny jokes aside, I liked how she was an optional playable character, but didn't like how she wasn't treated like Donnel, being allowed to marry other characters aside from Robin. I say I don't really care if she returns playable or not.

I would like to see her again, but only as a NPC in charge of secret shops and maybe in charge of the outrealm gate, if something like that returns.