Classes Trailer

Kia-en

Also....is falcon knight the other troubadour promotion? Nothing else fits...

Seems to be the most logical progression, as the other alternatives (Sage/B. Cleric/Trickster) wouldn't justify stopping being a mounted unit...

On a unrelated note, is safe to say Basilio is a Warrior...

Edited by AstraSage

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha these animations are terribly boring, and using the same animation for t1 and t2 oh boy

[10:45:35 PM] BwdYeti: ahaha ARcher crit is so bad

[10:45:40 PM] Astra: yah

[10:45:45 PM] BwdYeti: MOst of the crits are so bad

[10:45:49 PM] Astra: STEP BACK

[10:45:52 PM] Astra: AIM MORE

[10:45:54 PM] Astra: MORE DAMAGE

At least it's not a dealbreaker, game should still be fun.

ahahaha these animations are terribly boring, and using the same animation for t1 and t2 oh boy

At least it's not a dealbreaker, game should still be fun.

who said those were the crits? maybe they are keeping those secret...

Well we've seen them as enemies and considering Barbarian/Bandit is playable, you'd expect soldiers/Halberdiers to be playable as the Lance Only class with a bonus.

Not a game breaker by any means, but still a little disappointing.

i don't think having playable soldiers is that important after all they've only been in the tellius games and gaiden(?) but it would be a nice and fitting class promotion for donny

also fe13 got 36/40 rating by famitsu (all 9s)

i don't think having playable soldiers is that important after all they've only been in the tellius games and gaiden(?) but it would be a nice and fitting class promotion for donny

well not all is lost....donnie as a hero looks amazing.

a small crit chance would add to that. Or some other offensive skill.

All I'm saying is that I think being able to use Dark Magic can contend with being able to use Staffs. Anything else (Magic Cry, Crit Chance if it's there) is just a bonus to make Sage and Sorceror even more unique and different. I doubt they'll get the same skills (except Magic Expert, I want that on both).

All I'm saying is that I think being able to use Dark Magic can contend with being able to use Staffs. Anything else (Magic Cry, Crit Chance if it's there) is just a bonus to make Sage and Sorceror even more unique and different. I doubt they'll get the same skills (except Magic Expert, I want that on both).

I would honestly be okay with dark magic and better stat caps, but I would prefer a higher crit chance or some other nice skill.

Unrelated to the sorceror vs sage argument but I saw that Assassins can use bows.

I thought that was cool.

I saw that too....and I kind of really like it. the bow knight has some competition now.

Yeah Soldier would be the perfect class for Donny, plus this game was based heavily on Gaiden and the Tellius series was the last new Fire Emblem games released.

well not all is lost....donnie as a hero looks amazing.

I rarely like losing a weapon rank upon promotion. I think I'll promote him to Cavalier/Armor Knight or Super Trainee.

Actually wouldn't it be awesome if Sentinel was Donny's hidden promotion instead of a Super Trainee?

Yeah Soldier would be the perfect class for Donny, plus this game was based heavily on Gaiden and the Tellius series was the last new Fire Emblem games released.

I rarely like losing a weapon rank upon promotion. I think I'll promote him to Cavalier/Armor Knight or Super Trainee.

Actually wouldn't it be awesome if Sentinel was Donny's hidden promotion instead of a Super Trainee?

there is no guarantee on the super trainee you know...

Griffon Knights, that is some sick shit. I'm very partial to flying units.

What in the world can a strategist do in terms of combat?

What in the world can a bard or troubadour do in terms of combat?

Thats true but I'm betting on it or something similar.

There's also a screenshot of Villager Donny in Wi-Fi with high HP, if it means anything.

change proof?

What in the world can a bard or troubadour do in terms of combat?

Many DnD fans would tell you that a Bard can do a lot.

Anyways, I'm kinda surprised no one pointed out that the Barbarian class in that vid had pink hair and did not sound like a man. At least I think that's what I saw, time to double check.

Many DnD fans would tell you that a Bard can do a lot.

Anyways, I'm kinda surprised no one pointed out that the Barbarian class in that vid had pink hair and did not sound like a man. At least I think that's what I saw, time to double check.

It was a reclassed MyUnit with an exposed clearly male chest.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

It was a reclassed MyUnit with an exposed clearly male chest.

Well, MU must have a funny laugh then, and apparently you can give male MU a female voice too.

Come on, man.

EDIT: Then what the hell is up with the voice?

Edited by grandjackal

Well, MU must have a funny laugh then, and apparently you can give male MU a female voice too.

Come on, man.

EDIT: Then what the hell is up with the voice?

well you can choose what voice MU will have so it's possible

but he might as well be a new character maybe another effeminate guy like libera

Sounded like a little boy to me and not a girl. That male Sorc felt like the same guy.

Mind, I'm all for femBerserks, but this just doesn't look like the case of one.

Edited by Luminescent Blade