Florina tries again to play this game.

Likely. Although again, Normal Mode so most characters shouldn't be a pain to train anyway. I find NMs good for playing fairly suboptimal characters that you just like as characters, since it's easy for most units to excel there. On HM, definitely go with Shin. He has sexy bonuses.

Well I'll be damned...Roy...isnt....sucking...

Hes doubling! Hes at level 8 and has 11 speed. His defense is 8. Not too bad considering the other Roy i had...His strength is not good but not bad. He looks a lot like Eliwood! I'll...be damned.

I just got Sue. (sucks she comes with no weapon.)

With the way Thany is looking, i might end up in Sacae after all. Omg shes just becoming a pain in my ass. Shes gaining very little strength and speed with levels. Meh.

On NM at least, training weaker units shouldn't be so hard.

I'd also advise using Gonzales. He's pretty dangerous after he eats a Secret Book.

I also like Miledy. Still a good force, even without those nice HM bonuses.

Same to Fir, who takes full advantage of the number of enemy axe units in the following levels after her recruitment. Best and easiest unit to baby in this game ever.

I also like Miledy. Still a good force, even without those nice HM bonuses.

Considering her caps can get in the way of ORKOs on HM, she's arguably better on NM than on HM (same caps, reaches str/skl/spd cap anyway, enemies suck more).

Sue is good, you just need to load up on killer bows (Killing Edges as well if you wanna use her as a swordie post-promo)

Doesn't Sue have to completely use up two or three Iron Swords before she can even use a Killing Edge in the first place? Edited by Little Al

Considering her caps can get in the way of ORKOs on HM, she's arguably better on NM than on HM (same caps, reaches str/skl/spd cap anyway, enemies suck more).

Better relative to the enemies? That's arguable. Wyvern riders get some of the best HM bonuses, so I think Miledy actually loses out in this exchange. Relative to the player units, she's a lot worse, but still salvageable if you give her a Speedwings.