Rules regarding feedback

NTG

Writers:

-State whether you would like feedback, and if you want them in the original topic or in a feedback topic.

-To make things organised, make sure feedback topic titles correspond to the original titles.

-It would help if you provided links to the original topic from the feedback topic, and vice versa.

Readers:

-Just don't flame anyone and try to give reasons for your responses if possible.

Let me know if I forgot anything or ask questions here.

I don't get it. How does this system benefit anything? People can still post in the story itself, having the feedback forum just seems to make more unnecesary topics.

The only way I can see it helping anyone is if a reader hasn't been keeping up with the story and has to look through comments by people to find the chapters that they missed, which isn't such a terrible fate.

I mean, when I joined, I read through the entirety of the sitcom. Comments and all. It didn't bother me.

Writers don't have to use the feedback forum, but it's there for those who prefer that comments don't clutter their threads. I've seen at least a few writers who don't want feedback in their story topics. Anyway, in the words of VASM:

We'll see how it goes.

If all else fails, we could just merge the topics out of here : P

I'm also one who prefers that comments are separate. We don't have an easy way to organise them (like big fiction sites) so we'll have to do separate topics for now.

Edited by NomadicTrooperGirl