Rate the Unit, Day 23: Lilina

hahahaha i looked at her base stats today and they're even worse than I thought they were

remember that Chad guy who was getting OHKO'd in chapter 2? Lilina has the same defensive parameters, and she joins halfway through chapter 8, with terrible growths to help her durability. Oh also her speed sux so she;s doubled and OHKO'd by some stuff. Yayyyy~

1/10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2.5/10

Lugh exists and I like him. Lilina can rot on the bench forever and I'd not care.

Regardless of the score, no. This vote will not fly.

She's lacking in bases and comes a little later than a certain mage, but she's not too difficult to baby. Doubling will never be her forte, but she can provide a decent magical chip.

4.5/10 - Keep her out of harm's way, and you've got a magical warhead to hand.

The best things you can say about Lilina is that she's one rank away from aircalibur and that her strength growth goes to complete waste. If she had 10+ starting strength and immediate staff use, we'd have something, but she does not and so we do not.

Seriously, she needs babying to get wyvern killing utility that total garbage like Wolt and Dorothy get automatically, and the healing that so many other people can do. Niime gets staff range and Clarine and Cecilia get horses.

Saved from a zero by attacking res and eventually getting being able to heal. With that in mind I might not even give Sophia a zero. But she'll be very close, and so is Lilina.

This about sums it up.

I wonder if half the people rating this have tried fe6 HM.

I for one have.

I gave her a speedwing, got her to a reasonable promotion level as quickly as is possible without major abuse and was fairly pleased with the results.

I agree that if you treat her like any other unit from the very beginning, she's not very usable. However, I find it fairly easy to quickly baby her up a few levels without damaging efficiency.

My point of view is, she needs investment. A speedwing in particular, if she doesn't get Spd-blessed on her own. But that investment can very well be worth it, as when she does double, she damn well ORKOs nearly anything that isn't a boss.

Well, Lilina is bad enough in normal mode but in hard mode... It's pretty scary to even imagine her there. She can't double anything with that 4 spd of hers and with 35% spd growth she won't start doing so any time soon. And she dies if enemies sneeze at her. Maybe she can double dragons later in the game. I don't know, I have yet to get that far. But what can she do otherwise?

-1 bias because of her sprite not matching her artwork. Her artwork wears red, her sprite's clothes are blue. She is the only one using this sprite. What excuse is there for the colors not matching? It's like with Amelia in Sacred Stones. And to top it of she seems to wear a headband instead of a hat.

Lilina is...how can I say this...She's just...No.

She's frail, she has terrible SPD, her MAG growth is pure overkill (though with this, she can put a heavy blow on an enemy), and she starts off at a very low level with poor bases. She's just not worth the trouble to use.

...But, she IS Hector's cute daughter, so I'll give her a bias point.

2/10, +.5 bias for being Hector's cute daughter. 2.5/10

Edited by zeldamaster456

The best things you can say about Lilina is that she's one rank away from aircalibur and that her strength growth goes to complete waste. If she had 10+ starting strength and immediate staff use, we'd have something, but she does not and so we do not.

Seriously, she needs babying to get wyvern killing utility that total garbage like Wolt and Dorothy get automatically, and the healing that so many other people can do. Niime gets staff range and Clarine and Cecilia get horses.

Saved from a zero by attacking res and eventually getting being able to heal. With that in mind I might not even give Sophia a zero. But she'll be very close, and so is Lilina.

basically that except +1 because I like her

Yeah, Anima is insanely light in FE6. Only acquirable tomes that weigh Lilina down are Forblaze (by 1 since she must be promoted) and Bolting. Fimbulvetr too but you can't get that.

Light magic is pretty light too except there's like 2 non-siege, non-Srank tomes and is just all around worse than Anima. Aureola is 3 more wt than Forblaze, now that I look at it. Dark magic actually weighs people down.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Slight nitpick: Thunder doesn't weigh Lilina down.

Neither does Elfire, IIRC.

Also Elfire doesn't suck.

Lilina. That little girl Hector made.

Pros:

Growth unit holy shit wtf.

Good anima rank for her level.

SUPER fast support with Roy.

Hector genes!

Cons:

:dry:

Level 1. Really.

So squishy, other mages can womp on her at first.

Damn dude...just damn.

I dont even. I mean, i get why shes got fanboys. Shes basically Nino only comes much earlier. Thing is, shes got shitty ass speed. I mean, really shitty. Shes gonna take a lot of freaking love to get places and well...at that point, it may not be worth it, especially if Lugh-dawg has been getting any use. If you are trying to get through this game with minimal headaches, Lilina is probably not gonna be on your team.

2/10. 4/10 bias because Hector genes and like, yeah.

As much as I love using her on NM, this is HM, and things are much worse for her. She struggles to double even when trained, but if she does you've got quite the monster on your hands. Not worth using in any kind of efficient play, but perfect for slower play styles.

3.5/10, with +1 bias.

Edited by Venusaur

Ah yes, Lilina... Lilina.gif

She is quite a frail mage and her speed is not good but that Magic growth... It just makes her offense good. She also has that support with Roy.

I will give her a 6.5/10, +1 Point bias. One of my favorite characters in the game...

Interesting Fact: She has one of the highest Str/Mag growths in the game, only second to Fa and Karel!

Edited by *Narshen*

I quite enjoy using her, even on HM. Her amazing Mag stat is something which can be of great use in certain situations, despite her frailty. 35% Speed is not all that bad considering her great Mag. Just be careful with her, as you have to be with nearly every other unit anyway.

I'm going to say...

50%.

lilina would actually be pretty good if you RNG abused str/spd on every single one of her level ups

and had infinite boltings

I almost read that as "bootlegs."

Anyways, she gets a 15% from me, (20 - 5 because of how I keep being reminded of Kainmaster >_>)

Dies easily, too slow, too much of a pain to use, and even on Normal, she's a joke.

Edited by BLS

I couldn't really decide whether to give Lilina a 3 or a 4. Not because she doesn't deserve a 3, but because it means that I'll have so many people with a 3/10. Eh, whatever.

Lilina has amazing magic and sucks at everything else. Her HP and defense are trainwrecks and she's at risk of being ORKOed even by enemies with ranged weapons. She has mediocre movement, poor speed so that some enemies will double her. Even her magic base is poor.