Frederick's waifu?

Fleurette

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's so perfect marrying a pegasus knight, but I can't decide who compliments him more...

Cordelia or Sumia?

Give me your reasons, GO.

haha Frederick got stuck single in my first playthrough Kappa.png

and its funny, i did ChromxSumia and AvatarxCordelia too

Definitely Sumia! I really liked their supports, Sumia gets a dang fine guardian,Cynthia with Luna, and access to Wyvern Lord/Griffon Knight (my favorites)! Plus that brown hair on Cynthia just feels right compared to her other possibilites (the others look ugly on her...).

Edited by Silver Lightning

Definitely Sumia! I really liked their supports, Sumia gets a dang fine guardian,Cynthia with Luna, and access to Wyvern Lord/Griffon Knight (my favorites)! Plus that brown hair on Cynthia just feels right compared to her other possibilites (the others look ugly on her...).

^This pretty much. I think Frederick is better for Sumia anyways. Nothing against Cordelia, I happen to like how Sumia brings out Frederick's protective side, plus Cynthia benefits too.

and the fact that I can't stand Pega-Pony Princess

I don't like his S rank with Cordelia because it's one of the ones where it feels like Cordelia most likely settles instead of getting over Chrom. And I kinda don't like Sumia's supports with anyone, although I did like the whole "We will be the grease that keeps the Shepherds running smoothly!" thing.

I usually pair him with Gerome which I dunno what happens stat-wise I just like the manliest man getting the strongest women(go away Sully)

i do FrederickXSumia, but only because Sumia has limited supports and everyone else she can marry have someone i would rather marry them with.

if it wasn't for that, i would definitely do FrederickXCordelia

i do FrederickXSumia, but only because Sumia has limited supports and everyone else she can marry have someone i would rather marry them with.

if it wasn't for that, i would definitely do FrederickXCordelia

who do you pair up Lissa with wink.gif

Cordelia, because she's cool, I hate Sumia, and I love Frederick. <3

I personally keep Freddy Bear as far from Sumia as possible, and always hangin' with mah Avatar.

Also, why do people use the word "waifu"? For some reason, I find it stupid.

Edited by Anacybele

I paired him up with Nowi. No thought was put into that decision. They just hooked up without my say. Who knew Fred was a lolicon.

Their supports are quite nice too.

Cordelia, because she's cool, I hate Sumia, and I love Frederick. <3

I personally keep Freddy Bear as far from her as possible, and always hangin' with mah Avatar.

I was wondering when Anacybele would chime in. X)

At the risk of sounding like a noob, my first playthrough was based on aesthetics. I think Cynthia's hair looks weird with anyone beside Freddie. Chrom's cobalt blue doesn't suit her at all imo, and Henry's looks pretty funky too. Gaius's actually compliments her swell imo, but Gaius is my mancandy. lol gg Sumia

who do you pair up Lissa with wink.gif

I can't decide on that!

i've been struggling between Lon'qu, Libra, and Henry. Which bothers me because Owain is awesome, and his best father is probably Frederick. D:

I ended up pairing him with Sumia, but became rather fond of the pair.

From the stat standpoint, it makes sense to me because Fredrick could use the extra speed and resist that she provides, while Sumia gets a nice, tanky, wall of a man to duck behind when enemy archers draw near.

But their supports are nice as well! I'm not a big fan of Sumia's clumsiness, but I thought it was wonderfully sweet of Fredrick to be so patient with her. Not only that, but Sumia appreciates and respects his over-zealousness! I think they balance each other out wonderfully. Though I do have to admit, I am all for a brunette Cynthia. :D

Also, I can't think of a better daddy for Severa than either Gaius or Libera, but something else entirely

I can't decide on that!

i've been struggling between Lon'qu, Libra, and Henry. Which bothers me because Owain is awesome, and his best father is probably Frederick. D:

Wouldn't Lon'qu!Owain make him a speed demon of death?

Also, why do people use the word "waifu"? For some reason, I find it stupid.

Thats because it is. :B

Im thinking of Froderick/Pannebunny for this run but im not sure. Fred/Cordelia would work so they can be boring together!.

I can't decide on that!

Lissa loves herself some Donnel cuz Owain loves himself some Aptitude. Lissa got with Virion this run (who ended up a cray cray Dread Fighter) so Owain is pretty set with some Lifetaker and Tomefaire. (i plan on taking the magic user route with Owain this time. But i gotta get some Astra first.)

I should try Henry/Lissa sometime.

Fred/Cordelia would work so they can be boring together!.

You did not just say my two favorite characters in the game are boring. D:

This is the second time today people have called characters I love boring too. I'm sad. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Well, different people find different characters interesting and boring. I like Miriel and Laurent in FE13 but most people don't give a whit about them. And in FE7 I like Rath although a lot of people are indifferent at best towards him. It's just preference.

I haven't seen Fredrick's supports with Cordelia yet, but I read his supports with Sumia. It ... kind of made me not like her even more. Can she do anything right?

I haven't seen Fredrick's supports with Cordelia yet, but I read his supports with Sumia. It ... kind of made me not like her even more. Can she do anything right?

She can make pies.