Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact, one person tried for ALL the girls at one point.

And I don't mean just heroes. She tried for Anna (Tutorial Girl), Sigrun, Sanaki, Petrine, etc. Villains/NPCs. [she thought Sephiran was a girl, so tried for that too, lol.]

I have the audition for Ikanau (Boss 2) uploaded.

Here's the link (assuming my phone lets me post it.)

http://youtube.com/L7CPdT_yicY

if that isn't it, try

http://youtube.com/L7cPdT_yicY

sorry if it's a little quiet, I had to record it on my phone, where you have to shout to be heard at normal volume, and it's nighttime here. I plan on getting a new mic for my comp, though.

Really? Shoot.

What's the e-mail for this project? I can't click the link on the main post, for some reason. I could just e-mail you the video. Though I don't understand why the links don't work...

I might want to give this a shot. Do I need to sign up for 4 share to get the audition lines?

Also, is the front page cast list up to date? Don't want to accidently audition for a filled role.

Thanks for info.

No, you don't need 4Shared to do the auditions. You can use mediafire if you like.

I believe the front page is up to date. At least, it should be. Who are you planning to go for?

No, you don't need 4Shared to do the auditions. You can use mediafire if you like.

I believe the front page is up to date. At least, it should be. Who are you planning to go for?

If you recall I did a couple of auditions that I believe you liked (Some bosses and Mordecai). You'll find my submission on page 28, and you can re-hear them on my soundcloud. Feel free to keep the ones you like:

Additionally, my name is JubeDUBE (Pronounced Jew-Bee-Dew-Bee, it's supposed to sound dumb so don't worry). It's not vital that you correct that, but on the chance it might confuse someone we're better safe than sorry. (I know that before I posted on this thread I read every last page up to 28 before I posted, and proceeded to look up every user's audition that was posted on the front page. Unfortunately, I don't remember anymore if you needed to update the front page with more people).

In regards to the video posted. I loved every second of it, but in the future, would you mind posting the video that you intend to dub before we do our lines. That way we can follow the speed of the text without you having to edit what we say. I know it may be a pain, but it would work better in the long run (At least for me, which makes me a bit of a selfish bastard).

Apologies. I think I was tired when writing the name, so I messed up. And yeah, I'm willing to post the post-dubbed video first. [i hope I did that right, I always get confused with pre/pro...]

Unfortunately, in order to do Ike vs Berserk Ashnard, I'm going to have to do an entire playthrough on hard mode again, just to get that one video. Ah, well.

Edited by etern

If you recall I did a couple of auditions that I believe you liked (Some bosses and Mordecai). You'll find my submission on page 28, and you can re-hear them on my soundcloud. Feel free to keep the ones you like:

http://soundcloud.com/jubedube/sets

Additionally, my name is JubeDUBE (Pronounced Jew-Bee-Dew-Bee, it's supposed to sound dumb so don't worry). It's not vital that you correct that, but on the chance it might confuse someone we're better safe than sorry. (I know that before I posted on this thread I read every last page up to 28 before I posted, and proceeded to look up every user's audition that was posted on the front page. Unfortunately, I don't remember anymore if you needed to update the front page with more people).

In regards to the video posted. I loved every second of it, but in the future, would you mind posting the video that you intend to dub before we do our lines. That way we can follow the speed of the text without you having to edit what we say. I know it may be a pain, but it would work better in the long run (At least for me, which makes me a bit of a selfish bastard).

I think you liked my auditions for geoffrey, zihark, and ikanau, too.

I think you liked my auditions for geoffrey, zihark, and ikanau, too.

If you can believe it I remember your Boyd the most. Your voice suits him. Speaking of voices, it's a shame 1st Mate Bob hasn't posted in a while; I was really curious to hear his Greil.

Has anyone talked to Hoss recently?

I attempted to contact him through youtube, since I really have no other means to communicate with him. I've gotten no response. If you have his skype or email you should try to speak with him through that.

I have rubydarling, CR-S01, Eail, and Joshua Hancock on my Skype.

I don't know if Hoss = Josh.