Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

"And you! So handsome and nobel! You are a poised fellow I can tell! I would gladly give myself unto you for just a kind word! Oh my is it ever so hot! I feel I must take off my clothes to appease the men here!"

Please ... not again :facepalm:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Kiryn

That'd be much easier if you were active in the rp-I know I know a few weeks you said XD

@ Sgt

What can I say, history repeats itself.

EDIT: On a lighter note ...

Time for our first little episode of NAME THAT CITY I'm gonna be shot for this

Namethatcity-1.png

Nestled in what once looked like a good spot to me is this nameless port city. Since all contacts lead north anyway this is are next destination along any route.

Okay here's how this works. Submit names as you come up with them and we'll just agree on one that doesn't suck :)

Edited by Phoenix

Ruxosa

Zurigan

Urquium

Urquarium

Here be the nominations. I'm starting the new chapter within the next day or so and city names are important so vote now.

Current poll:

Ruxosa:1

Zurigan:1

Uriquium:1(+1?)

Urquarium:0(+1?)

"(+1?)" means I don't know which one of those two Snike picks.

Ruxosa

Zurigan

Urquium

Urquarium

Here be the nominations. I'm starting the new chapter within the next day or so and city names are important so vote now.

Current poll:

Ruxosa:1

Zurigan:1

Uriquium:1(+1?)

Urquarium:0(+1?)

"(+1?)" means I don't know which one of those two Snike picks.

Urquium

All right, Hi everyone. Once again back from a really long hiatus of decent RPing so you'll have to forgive me for awhile as I warm back up and get back into the flow of things. It'll be nice to RP again though... especially in this new land.

For those who already know me: Hello again old friends,

For those who don't: Well, I'm not sure where the hello section of the forums are, and I don't really feel like leaving the RP section cause I'm not THAT big of an FE fan... (though I do enjoy the series greatly)

News:

-After a talk, Defending abilities have been amended. See OP for details.

-Combat teams may also be unlocked this chapter though I don't know for certain just yet.

-Gytha, watch out, you're about to be run over by a horse driven carriage.

... Yes, yes I did send him, and he is very shy apperantly....

but yeah, this is God of Discord everybody, I met him on another forum that I hang out at reguraly and I invited him to join RotE.

btw: if you have any questions, you can ask just about anyone, but Phoenix and -Cynthia- are who you should really talk to. Phoenix is very welcoming, and doesn't mind working with you to answer gameplay questions, or to help you establish your character.