Asugi mother? (Revelation)

Ngtunganh

Lol my bad, I misread the character ... it's been a long and semi stressful day. ^^'

I picked Orochi as Asugi's mother.

Orochi!Asugi's Mods: 2/4/6/-3/0/0/0

Class Sets: Ninja, Samurai (Saizo), Diviner (Orochi).

This set up can give him some access to Tomefaire to support his magic mod, Breaking Sky to bolster offence and Flamboyant if you really feel like you want to accentuate his +6 SKL mod. I planned on using him as a Basara so that both the MAG and STR mods could be utilised. From this combination, however, he does not gain any additional defence or resistance and his speed suffers a lot so it does leave him vulnerable.

Orochi probably isn't the best all round mother, but I think that she's pretty good if you want to highlight Saizo's natural SKL mods in his child.

Edited by Mox

His str suck?

I thought he gonna have high str like his dad?

Saizo only has a +1 STR mod and most mothers, apart from Kagero and Charlotte, only lend Asugi one or two points to that mod.

If you want Asugi to be a high strength unit, then Charlotte and Kagero are the mothers you want. If you want him to have high SKL then Beruka and Orochi are good. Orochi also gives him the highest MAG mod outside of FMU and Beruka and Rinkah give him Asugi's highest potential DEF.

However, I personally feel that Kagero is good for Hisame (+5 STR) and Charlotte is good for Velour (+7 STR mod hnggg).

Saizo only has a +1 STR mod and most mothers, apart from Kagero and Charlotte, only lend Asugi one or two points to that mod.

If you want Asugi to be a high strength unit, then Charlotte and Kagero are the mothers you want. If you want him to have high SKL then Beruka and Orochi are good. Orochi also gives him the highest MAG mod outside of FMU and Beruka and Rinkah give him Asugi's highest potential DEF.

However, I personally feel that Kagero is good for Hisame (+5 STR) and Charlotte is good for Velour (+7 STR mod hnggg).

So if want him to become ninja master,what stat will be more important?

So if want him to become ninja master,what stat will be more important?

Master Ninja's are units that emphasise SKL and SPD. So a unit with higher SKL or SPD becoming the mother of Asugi is what you would probably want if you would like him to become a Master Ninja. Naturally, Saizo's speed is poor with a -2 SPD mod, however his SKL is high with +3. In my opinion, I think that it would be better to work with his SKL mod than his speed mod. Here are some options (not including Felicia, Mozu or Oboro):

Hana!Asugi: 3/1/5/1/0/-1/0

Hana would give him a boost in STR and SKL and would neutralise Saizo's bad SPD mod. Hana will pass down Monk -> Great Master/Onmyoji to Gurei that would give him access to skills such as magic counter and renewal.

Azura!Asugi: 2/1/5/2/1/-1/-1

Azura would give him a slight boost in STR compared to Saizo and would give him great SKL and a little speed. Class wise, Azura would pass down Falcon Knight and Kinshi knight.

Don't forget that Saizo will give him access to Samurai line that will yield Swordfaire if you're really looking for some more physical damage.

I hope that I've been able to help, I'm still pretty new to looking at these things so I'm sure others will have better options or other opinions that would be worth considering. :)

Edit: Said Diviner, meant monk.

Edited by Mox

Master Ninja's are units that emphasise SKL and SPD. So a unit with higher SKL or SPD becoming the mother of Asugi is what you would probably want if you would like him to become a Master Ninja. Naturally, Saizo's speed is poor with a -2 SPD mod, however his SKL is high with +3. In my opinion, I think that it would be better to work with his SKL mod than his speed mod. Here are some options (not including Felicia, Mozu or Oboro):

Hana!Asugi: 3/1/5/1/0/-1/0

Hana would give him a boost in STR and SKL and would neutralise Saizo's bad SPD mod. Hana will pass down Diviner -> Great Master/Onmyoji to Gurei that would give him access to skills such as magic counter and renewal.

Azura!Asugi: 2/1/5/2/1/-1/-1

Azura would give him a slight boost in STR compared to Saizo and would give him great SKL and a little speed. Class wise, Azura would pass down Falcon Knight and Kinshi knight.

Don't forget that Saizo will give him access to Samurai line that will yield Swordfaire if you're really looking for some more physical damage.

I hope that I've been able to help, I'm still pretty new to looking at these things so I'm sure others will have better options or other opinions that would be worth considering. :)

You helped a lot dude,that make me easier to desided

I will go Hana then

Yeah you right

Maybe he mistake it with monk

Yeah, I meant monk but put diviner, I'll go back and fix that. I guess this is what uni assignments do to you. XD