Super Robot Wars

Rei

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Sidestory manga, I'm guessing? Given that the Gespenst is rocking the Halloween Plan upgrades (and apparently the Alteisen Riese's wing binders...?), this has got to be at least concurrent with OGG's events (if not after them); I'd wager that it's a lead in for the start of 2ndOG's story? (And, maybe a potential secret unit to obtain?)

Edited by Lord Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

I have to wonder if, with the new "special combination team up" mechanic thingy outlined in Famitsu, we'll see the return of Akashic Smasher (R-1 + Cybuster from αDC) or an adaptation of Lune and Masaki's combination attack from Masoukishin II...

Also, still trying to figure out what the hell some of the new symbols in the attack list are... the F on the Melee/Ranged marker and in the first set of boxes as well as the S in the second set of boxes are confusing me... (unless those are just meaning Status, (i.e. Armor Breaker) and they finally gave Vulcans a Chaff effect or something to make them not absolutely suck anymore)

Also, inb4 Trent tableflips all over the place...

• 3 weeks later...

*watches video*

*Arrives at 3:05*

*Emits fanboy-squeal*

*goes o_O*

Seriously Ivis. You're not satisfied with waiting for those slow-poke missiles to arrive, no... You just gotta ram the other guy from behind and drive him face-first into those incoming missiles. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

ok guys, i've stopped playing SRWZ for a long time...mostly because i've gotten stuck on mission 20, where you gotta defeat the two Overking Gainer bosses while they enemies have auto focus and i have my stats lowered.

i'm more or less stuck with all real units, none of the ones i was mostly using as well.my luck seems to turn sour whenever one of the three Overking gainer units gets shot down due to them not being on setsuko's route so i didn't upgrade them(and i'm out of money)

ok guys, i've stopped playing SRWZ for a long time...mostly because i've gotten stuck on mission 20, where you gotta defeat the two Overking Gainer bosses while they enemies have auto focus and i have my stats lowered.

i'm more or less stuck with all real units, none of the ones i was mostly using as well.my luck seems to turn sour whenever one of the three Overking gainer units gets shot down due to them not being on setsuko's route so i didn't upgrade them(and i'm out of money)

Yeah, that map is a huge pain. From what I remember, you only need to defeat the dude in the Mexbrute though, so that certainly helps. I'm fuzzy on the details, but can't you just rush in and spam SP while using the defend option for any enemy attacks? That's by far the easiest way to handle it, because it's too much of a pain to deal with any of the peons. The teams you get stuck with during the second part of the battle aren't so hot anyway, so there's not much reason to hold back. I didn't bother going that far on EX Hard (stopped at 18) and I've always shown disgusting favoritism to Eureka though, so I'll admit that I might not have any idea what I'm talking about. :P

Ah, SRW. Love the series, somehow they made Destiny from "passable with quirks" to "AMAZING!". I also loved the Believe in Zero option in z2.2, it fixed CG for many viewers that hated the ending because Lelouch didn't get a happy one. Though shippers might hate z2.2 since it shipped Kallen x Lelouch hard from start to finish and never let up. Guess the guys and gals at Banpresto "really" liked Kallen since they made her one of the most broken pilots around as well.

Looking forward to OGs2nd, looks amazing. A shame Calvina didn't get in but I'm fine with what we did get. They also seem more willing to use way more cut-ins for their pilots now.

Edited by Fanfaire

Yeah, that map is a huge pain. From what I remember, you only need to defeat the dude in the Mexbrute though, so that certainly helps. I'm fuzzy on the details, but can't you just rush in and spam SP while using the defend option for any enemy attacks? That's by far the easiest way to handle it, because it's too much of a pain to deal with any of the peons. The teams you get stuck with during the second part of the battle aren't so hot anyway, so there's not much reason to hold back. I didn't bother going that far on EX Hard (stopped at 18) and I've always shown disgusting favoritism to Eureka though, so I'll admit that I might not have any idea what I'm talking about. :P

thats what i been doing, just got to get lucky as the overking gainer units keep gettng hit and crit by low percentages. its just annoying that i found something more luckbased then afew of the @G skill points

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...