Who's marrying who to who ?

Hmm, so we have confirmed that (some?) male/male duos (two way MU+Krom and a one sided thing from Callum to sol) can have "weird feelings". I hope female/female can do this, then female MU will have them for every girl.

Edited by deuxhero

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Unit x Krom ; may as well bag the hero first. Nah, just kidding, I really do think he's great.

Sol x Soiree; Green Knight and Red Knight can finally have canon love.

Sariya x someone with black hair; so that Noire's name will make sense.

Serge x Anyone; because holy shit her kid is awesome.

Maybe Liz x Libera and Nono x Richt or Donny if possible?

Are there any potential homosexual pairings? It'd be stupid if there weren't.

I think we've seen that there's only straight stuff in this FE, since all the characters can have kids at some point

seems restrictive, but

MU's aren't required to have kids, so we can pretend to be the token gay or lesbian of the team. . .

That bit about Serge just made my day lol.

Yes, and once I get him, I'm pairing him with Lucina. Mask Power!

EDIT: Sorry, I always forget that she's so spoileriffic >< I'm so sorry to everyone who had that ruined

Edited by Miscellany

It would be nice for a token gay guy. But I do understand the reasoning behind it at least, since the relationships are purely for mechanical stuff, at least the full on relationships. Guess you could always say any guy/girl with the same gender who makes it to A-rank may qualify or some such. I am curious who MU (Female) can reach S-rank with. Is it still every character of the opposite gender? If so, that makes me want to try and make him/her reach S-rank with everyone. Seems like a whole heck of a lot of replayability here, I know one of my friends would love to get this game, his favorite part of FE was the supports, so if there are so many supports (assuming they're good and not the more generic types from FE10 and such) it'd be a nice thing.

It would be nice for a token gay guy. But I do understand the reasoning behind it at least, since the relationships are purely for mechanical stuff, at least the full on relationships. Guess you could always say any guy/girl with the same gender who makes it to A-rank may qualify or some such. I am curious who MU (Female) can reach S-rank with. Is it still every character of the opposite gender? If so, that makes me want to try and make him/her reach S-rank with everyone. Seems like a whole heck of a lot of replayability here, I know one of my friends would love to get this game, his favorite part of FE was the supports, so if there are so many supports (assuming they're good and not the more generic types from FE10 and such) it'd be a nice thing.

MU can support any character and attain an S rank support with any one character of the opposite gender, yes.

Other than MU, supports are limited to set pairs, so it seems that yes, all supports are fully written out.

Krom x Mu, main male and female characters, and it's the only way to get Mark the Tactician

Liz x Ronku, it would explain why Wood is a myrmidon

Mariabel x Vake, Liz's best friend snd Krom's best friend, it's just too convenient! And I figure it'd help Brady be good with Axes when I make him a Battle Monk

Sumia x Sol, a nice girl meets a nice guy

Serge x Frederick, she's a lady, she needs a gentleman

Tiamo x Greg, it would explain why Selena is a mercenary

Sariya x Libera, PFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Velvet x Viole, I figure he's they type to hit on anything and that she wouldn't put up with his bs

Miriel x Henry, they're both scholars (I'm assuming he's going to be like Canas and Knoll)

Oliva x Gaia, I dunno, but the idea of a dancer and a thief makes a lot of sense to me...

Nono x Donny or Richt, I figure it's less creepy that way

Wow, that's pretty impressive then. Glad to hear that bit about the supports. Does the MU even have supports with anyone, or is it pretty much just a mechanical thing whenever they gain a support rank up? I know they can support with anyone, just asking if they bothered to give them generic supports even. Still, pretty cool, I can't wait to see all the variations on the MU's kid. Wonder if the MU you make has any effect at all on the kid.

Wow, that's pretty impressive then. Glad to hear that bit about the supports. Does the MU even have supports with anyone, or is it pretty much just a mechanical thing whenever they gain a support rank up? I know they can support with anyone, just asking if they bothered to give them generic supports even. Still, pretty cool, I can't wait to see all the variations on the MU's kid. Wonder if the MU you make has any effect at all on the kid.

They have unique supports. Doesn't seem like it would be so much trouble to extend one character's support list to everyone.

Well, all I know is I want this game all the more. It sounds like it has massive replay value, and that makes me want it now. Especially with the DLC, those just sound like they're going to make it all the more exciting. Are the second playthrough only characters possible for this too? I gathered there were some, but not sure on the details.

I don't think anything's been confirmed regarding the implementation of the "second playthrough" characters, if that's even what they are at all.

However, I think we can conclusively say that Valhart and Emilina are among this group, whatever it is.

Huh, interesting. Well, guess as time goes on more info will come out, already got a bunch for how recent it's release is. Hope we learn what exactly is going on with the second playthrough stuff, since am curious if they're treated the same or what.

Apparently there are some carry-over bonuses for second playthroughs. I think Vincent said you can hire your previous MU there. So that supports that that would be how those characters would also be implemented.

Not so great of an indicator for postgame, however.

Right now I'm watching a walkthrough of the game and trying to get an idea for who to marry who. For the most part, I want to marry units by their interactions instead of just random decisions.

MU x Sairi - Ok, this is probably going to be the one and only exception to this list. MU really doesn't have some kind of special interactions with other characters as far as I've seen, so you can really pair him up with anyone. Though I often build characters like MU off of myself, so I look at the different people that are available. Sairi is a girl who doesn't have children so she'll often not get paired up, which is a shame cause she's just gorgeous and seems like a good, nice character. Since I know I'm going to automatically get a kid anyway, I thought I'd share that kind of love with a character who's probably not going to get much love or attention by fans lol.

Krom x Sumia - While it's definitely a popular couple, it makes sense with Sumia being heroic by saving Krom from the bows that were shot at him. And the fact Sumia bitchslapped Krom during that one scene just kind of shows that they already have a strong bond(you wouldn't normally just slapped a random person, even if you were angry at them.)

Richt x Mariabel - What a brave hero, Richt is for trying to save her and standing up to Inverse! I felt this was obvious to me once I saw the scene, what a cute couple huh? Doesn't matter if Richt is young if you ask me, he's very brave for doing something like that at his age.

Sadly that's all I got for now as I haven't seen much else from the characters. I'm thinking there's a Ronku and Liz scene somewhere, but I'm not too sure if I came across it.

Edited by coolperson1145