Nintendo Direct April 2012 Trailer

Wooster

The hoop skirt thing. Was mainly grasping at straws here, and mind you, I'm just going by general appearances. Heck, that was is down-right not happening! But! It's no fun if I make all safe bets.

She is a myrm in the DLC...I'd say she is prob a myrm.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a Starlord ? her main weapon was a Rapier after all..., Ike only look like Krom in RD and it's possible that the Ike we get is PoR Ike who resembles Mercenary more....

Maybe, but I don't think they'd give a spotpass character that class...and I don't see her as being good enough for DLC (unless they give us bother her and ephy in the same DLC pack.)

Maybe, but I don't think they'd give a spotpass character that class...and I don't see her as being good enough for DLC (unless they give us bother her and ephy in the same DLC pack.)

Wouldn't Eirika+ Ephriam draw some emphasis on doubke battle where you will have both in one DLC...

Wouldn't Eirika+ Ephriam draw some emphasis on doubke battle where you will have both in one DLC...

Yes. That is why I want them to have a joint dlc or just be spotpass.

I would hope that her DLC class is based on myrm. I stopped liking her as soon as she got a horse.

To be clear, I was mainly talking about the appearance of each characters update. Not the class utility. I'm assuming Eirika will be based off of Mrymidon utility wise. It'd be great if the two of them show up together in a joint DLC though. So far, we haven't gotten DLC for any FE game that featured more than one prominent Lord yet, so we'll see.

This is my redesign of Ike to be close to Hero class...

That's really cool. I had pondered trying to draw one of my own, but I'm conflicted whether to start with Ranger Ike or Hero Ike (at least for color scheme). Yours looks great!

Edited by Shun One

I, personally, would like to see a few villainous DLCs, at least, the reluctant villains anyway. Alvis being an obtainable character has given me some hope that at some point we might get FE8's Lyon in particular as a DLC. The image of Lyon as a sorcerer taking out hordes of corpse soldiers is too awesome to get out of my head.

I, personally, would like to see a few villainous DLCs, at least, the reluctant villains anyway. Alvis being an obtainable character has given me some hope that at some point we might get FE8's Lyon in particular as a DLC. The image of Lyon as a sorcerer taking out hordes of corpse soldiers is too awesome to get out of my head.

Really, as long as we get lots of DLC, I don't mind paying for it all. At around $3 a chapter, well...I'm sold on it all Nintendo. Strange. This is the first game where I actually feel compelled to buy whatever DLC is released. The allure of updated Fire Emblem characters is too great for me to resist.

20120423071437.jpg

Ike from RD mushed with Lord Ike .....it took me a half hour work was lazy to post it....

and OFC I'll draw you Tiamo :D I'm a sucker redheadeds anyways :D.

An Ike this awesome and a promise for Tiamo? You... you.... *hands Azuren a Master Seal and Class Change Seal* Write your title here please.laugh.gif