Nintendo Direct April 2012 Trailer

Wooster

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else finding this list to be of interest with the announcement?

Hector and Othin have an Axe, while Ephraim will have a spear. Everyone but Othin makes sense as potential paid DLC candidates.

Edit: Fin too, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fin popped up in Leaf's DLC. (Explains the higher price?)

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

For some reason, I wanna see Hector, Lyn, Ephraim and Miss Silver Haired Maiden on a team. Nobles/ royalty that can only use one weapon type (because I'm not counting status effects or staff counter attacks)!

Me too o3o I really want to see Micaiah and Ephraim ^^' I wonder if we'll get soldiers.

For some reason, I wanna see Hector, Lyn, Ephraim and Miss Silver Haired Maiden on a team. Nobles/ royalty that can only use one weapon type (because I'm not counting status effects or staff counter attacks)!

Hector can use Swords and Lyn can use Bows when promoted though.

Hector can use Swords and Lyn can use Bows when promoted though.

Err, Hector's the only Axe Lord I can find. Meh~

Plus, wasn't thinking about other Sword lords that don't ride horses. I guess Celice or Leaf or sommatt stuff.

Edited by Only My Unit

But he ain't a Lord when he gets that ability now is he? XD

^^' Ike starts as a ranger in FE9 it makes no sense he should have bows and a horse and he promotes to lord.

in FE10 he is a hero and promotes to vanguard ^^'.

It's weird that he changed from Ranger-Lord to Hero. I bet he stole a class change seal. o3o

Edited by Queen_Emelina

Leaf's design looks awesome~

I hope there's Ephraim too.. I doubt it tho.

I think he will be ^^' there are weapons named after all of the lords. Except Lyn ;A; she'll probably get a bow

Edited by Queen_Emelina

^^' Ike starts as a ranger in FE9 it makes no sense he should have bows and a horse and he promotes to lord.

in FE10 he is a hero and promotes to vanguard ^^'.

It's weird that he changed from Ranger-Lord to Hero. I bet he stole a class change seal. o3o

I know. But he kinda said Screw Destiny to his nobility as he cast it off to do that and later on, Yune's like all: Coool Beans. Ike, cover your arm. Sothe, cover your torso.

Sothe: But I LIKE my belly-shirt! *cuts out navel line*

I know. But he kinda said Screw Destiny to his nobility as he cast it off to do that and later on, Yune's like all: Coool Beans. Ike, cover your arm. Sothe, cover your torso.

Sothe: But I LIKE my belly-shirt! *cuts out navel line*

Ike isn't a noble he could of married Lincy but he rejected her ;A;

Ike isn't a noble he could of married Lincy but he rejected her ;A;

I... kinda miscommunicated if I was making it sound like that. And I was mad, but then I had hope for Geoff. I still wanted Ike and Lethe to have Branded or something. Or Ranulf and Lethe. Or more pairings than they would let us do...

I... kinda miscommunicated if I was making it sound like that. And I was mad, but then I had hope for Geoff. I still wanted Ike and Lethe to have Branded or something. Or Ranulf and Lethe. Or more pairings than they would let us do...

I would of married Ike and Marcia Soren Micaiah Ranulf they make a cute couple oWo. I didn't like the pairings we got in FE10 I dislike AstridxMakalov, poor Astrid. I do like GeoffreyxElincia though ^^' and HeatherxNephenee OTP.

Edited by Queen_Emelina