Hardest Playthrough?

I'm sorry for doing nothing but make topics since I joined here; I promise I'll be more active on the forums in the future happy.gif

Anyway, I'm not sure how this will work out, but I wanted to compile a list of maybe 10-15 limitations, 10 banned characters, and 5 "forced" characters. The playthrough would be on hard mode, obviously, and I've got a couple rules/limitations I've already set:

1. No laguz royals (I'm including Skrimir here, just because he wrecks everything with resolve and can get SS pretty easy)

2. Nothing higher than E level weapons (mostly bronze, "Heal" staves only, and base-level tomes), with the exceptions of Laguz (can level strike) and Ike in the 4-E-5 (since Ike is forced to use a "certain sword" to kill off a "certain boss")

3. No healing items that aren't named "Herb" or "Vulnerary;" this includes concoctions, panaceas, antitoxins, olvia grasses, and lolpure water (I might limit it to just herb, though).

4. Only one of the following can be used: Resolve, Wrath, Adept, Savior, Pavise, and Paragon

5. Resolve and Wrath can not be paired.

6. No stat-boosting items.

and so on...

Is this idea even worth trying? I'd love some more suggestions here for banned/forced characters, limitations and things like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Use only laguz that fall under the following category:

- Non-royal (Kurth can be your sole exception to this)

- Non-heron

- No Paragon/Blossom/Celerity

- No Laguz Gem

Oh, and no beorc. Have fun~!

Use only laguz that fall under the following category:

- Non-royal (Kurth can be your sole exception to this)

- Non-heron

- No Paragon/Blossom/Celerity

- No Laguz Gem

Oh, and no beorc. Have fun~!

No Volug, Mordy, and Hawks and Nealuchi.