New Iwata asks: "You can marry any of your allies, and your My Unit characters too."

deuxhero

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/interview/afej/vol1/index4.html#list

Andriasang summarizes in non-moon

http://andriasang.com/con0hp/fire_emblem_love/

Can I has lesbians? Flight Plan had the balls to do in 2003 (and Atlus had enough balls to translate it in 06), get with the times Nintendo (just preferablly don't make every character conveniently bisexual, lol Bioware).

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Increased options. You can marry "any" of your allies. And this is apparently separate from MU being able to marry.

This is probably just saying they're doing away with all the fixed pairings and unpairable characters like in FE4, though. Regardless, excellent.

Edited by Othin

Krom x Liz FTW

Whether or not they allow homosexual pairings (although I doubt they will), I think they will draw the line somewhere before incest. :P

Edited by BigBangMeteor

In any other series that would be a funny joke, but this series has gone there regularly.

Of the top of my head, I can only think of Lachesis and Eltshan and Eirika and Ephraim where incest was suggested/implied.

what kinda scares me is that they said every unit can be paired which probably means that all females have fixed children and if you can pair everyone in the same playthrough the game must either be super long ,have long timeskips OR they could make you grind instead of giving enough chapters to raise the kids since from the looks of it the parent's are still alive when they are joined by their children

Edited by Velth

Is there any indication there is a second generation?

in the thread where i posted the videos TheEnd said that the girl(Cynthia i think was her name) with sumia near the end of the official site one is MU's daughter so i don't know if there is a second gen but since kids are confirmed..... we shall find out in 2 weeks

Edited by Velth

in the thread where i posted the videos TheEnd said that the girl(Cynthia i think was her name) with sumia near the end of the official site one is MU's daughter so i don't know if there is a second gen but since kids are confirmed..... we shall find out in 2 weeks

I can't really be sure from what I saw, but I don't think Cynthia was really any older than she originally was, which would be characteristic for the second generation. I would guess that consider the "otherworld" gates involved in the game, I find it possible that the child is coming through one of these gates from the future.

Looking at that video

What's the Battle Monk talking with Edgey about? It's between two sections on love, so...

apparently viole mistakes the monk for a girl who is in fact a dude and tells him he is beautiful or something like that

Hmm. Lucius returns then.

Actually, speaking of that, wonder if the guest characters will have kissie faces. Likely (and sadly) not due to how they have reused art. Sad too, because guest Heather as a yuri option would be worth buying.