Hello there

Lord of Light

Hello, I just joined. I'm new to the Fire Emblem series, but I consider myself a fan already. I am a seventeen year old male.

I only have Shadow Dragon and Awakening for now. I haven't finished SD yet because I bought it not too long before Awakening and I really really wanted to play Awakening. I finished the game the day before yesterday and I LOVE IT. I made a female MU that went for Chrom and became a grandmaster.

How are you guys doing? :)

Welcome to the forest. Don't forget to take a peek at our Code of Conduct. The rules are probably close to most decent forums, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are quirks.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to SF! That's real dedication too. I've found myself addicted to Awakening myself but due to work, family, and Pokemon obligations I haven't managed to complete it yet, nor am I even close. I would also recommend that you finish SD, as well as check out the Tellius series and GBA games if you can get your hands on them. They're all great in their own right. Anyway, feel free to help yourself to the salad bar, and you're more than welcome to drop me a message if you need a friend or just want to chat randomly. wink.gif