ODMGUADTMAS - LyLo afterparty

Mitsuki

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's someone that reminds me of Raymond, and I'm getting all nostalgic.

##Vote: Dorian

Don't expect me to be coherent/productive/amazing - I'm battling a cold IRL. Not subbing out because I heart the flavor text in my role PM.

did we really reach L-3 already from RVS

1. It's not on you.

2. Well, what do you think of it?

IMO it's RVS, and I'd rather concentrate on breathing than figuring out scum intent off of four votes with very little logic.

1. It's not on you.

2. Well, what do you think of it?

IMO it's RVS, and I'd rather concentrate on breathing than figuring out scum intent off of four votes with very little logic.

1. Yeah, but Manix hasn't done anything yet. One whole post is her entire content.

2. I realize that it's RVS, but this is pretty haphazard behavior. I haven't really ever been around for a true RVS, so I don't know if this is standard procedure or not.

I also agree that there's nothing can be gotten from what's been said so far. Where would the line end between RVS and serious votes? I'm guessing that there has to be some way to draw out real content. The Manix train just seems poorly developed from my point of view.

I think we should put more votes on Manix

##Vote: Manix

got it.

(NOT IN THE GAME, THIS WILL LIKELY BE MY ONLY POST UNTIL POSTGAME)

I also agree that there's nothing can be gotten from what's been said so far. [...] The Manix train just seems poorly developed from my point of view.

how can you say these two things in the same post

if the manix train seems poorly developed, surely you can get something from the reasons for that, no?

##Vote: Eclipse

Bunch is right I agree 100%/Eclipse why so aggressive/mostly I'm just happy to be playing mafia with you again its been so long

1. Yeah, but Manix hasn't done anything yet. One whole post is her entire content.
2. I realize that it's RVS, but this is pretty haphazard behavior. I haven't really ever been around for a true RVS, so I don't know if this is standard procedure or not.

I also agree that there's nothing can be gotten from what's been said so far. Where would the line end between RVS and serious votes? I'm guessing that there has to be some way to draw out real content. The Manix train just seems poorly developed from my point of view.

The real answer is until something serious happens. Which probably means right about now-ish considering you've given us something to talk about.

But no, I wouldn't think anything of a rvs wagon even of several votes on either Manix or Prims. If by some twist of fate a rvs wagon got turned into a surprise early hammer then we would all deserve to lose haha.

did we really reach L-3 already from RVS

does it really matter? i have at least some confidence that the playerbase aren't complete potatoes in regards to rvs hammers (hi fayz, we don't talk about you)

idk i just wanna party for my first game back in a while

##Vote: Eclipse

Bunch is right I agree 100%/Eclipse why so aggressive/mostly I'm just happy to be playing mafia with you again its been so long

The real answer is until something serious happens. Which probably means right about now-ish considering you've given us something to talk about.

But no, I wouldn't think anything of a rvs wagon even of several votes on either Manix or Prims. If by some twist of fate a rvs wagon got turned into a surprise early hammer then we would all deserve to lose haha.

Did we really get the same flavor? No, wait, we didn't. But I'd rather not subject my lungs to any more torture.

Anyway, I'm sick, and snappy, and didn't see why Manix with a bunch of votes was worth calling out. I honestly can't tell whether or not Freya's simply typing from the hip (null), or is attempting to buddy Manix (scum, but trying to get associative reads off of RVS is a terrible idea). Would like to see his answer to Cam's thing, though.

And with that, time for dinner/another bout of lying down so I don't strain my back while coughing.

I know who rolled scum, but I'm not telling you [Votals 1.1]

Manix (4): Elieson, SB, Prims, Yoloswag
Prims (2): Manix, Dorian
Cam (1): Freyjadour
Dorian (1): Eclipse
Eclipse (1): Stawman
Freyjadour (1): Cam

You have about 60 hours left in this phase! Will you be able to avenge Vhaltz's death? Will I be able to arrive on time to the train station? The answer to the second question is "Definitely not".

camps on Manix because it's totally a good idea

does it really matter? i have at least some confidence that the playerbase aren't complete potatoes in regards to rvs hammers (hi fayz, we don't talk about you)

idk i just wanna party for my first game back in a while

I still have the nightmares....

in disneyworld, turbohammered, all the crying

I'm super flipping gay omg I forgot to tell you all!

Also, looks like SOMEONE has OC-only communication capabilities. HOW NEAT

Oh well, seems like not much happened as I was at work, so can we skip that part and go watch soccer at the bar right away? … I guess not.^^;

@Manix: Seriously? I could agree that the scarecrow is a bit of a hypocrite here, voting someone for a simple question is more aggressive than asking a question.

But how is that worse than the guy who clearly use evil gambit witchcraft to get you wagoned?

Also, looks like SOMEONE has OC-only communication capabilities. HOW NEAT

Is that so? 0_0;

freyja, do you think that the people wagnoning manix are scum

more, do you actually expect people to accidentally lynch manix?

I don't. It was just pointing out where a joke wagon went too far.

I don't expect accidental lynches tbh.

how can you say these two things in the same post

if the manix train seems poorly developed, surely you can get something from the reasons for that, no?

Eh, I mainly was looking to spurn discussion based on how joke voting went. I really don't want a mislynch because it could end up like Kirby Mafia 2 where the scum run away with it. It's imperative to create content that helps the town as soon as possible. The RVS page had lasted for multiple hours without any headway.

@Ms. Miller: That sounds kind of contradictory. I mean, if you think it's imperative to create content for town, then how exactly is “spurn discussion” helping here?