Pokémon uPick Mafia - Day 4

SB.

How are my posts RVS Enthusiasm, they are just shitposts

I mean not to say your case on me was good but why would you switch to voting Gaius for a jokier reason because of this

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum claim/10! Lol

Vote:Gaius

i dont like this vote!!!! blitz must be scum!!!!

##Vote: Blitz

also, bbm, i will literally be with my family (and parents) 99% of the time since i have to go to canada for family obligations. :'(

i think we should lynch mantits mcgee for actually changing his avatar

and the self-deprecating introduction was kind of weird but mostly for the man cleavage

@prims- well mostly you like to stack votes in RVS so I was wondering why you chose to make a bad joke instead of stack votes on Iris but your latest few posts have shown enough RVS EnthusiasmTM for now

tbh im feeling really null about prims but regardless of alignment i doubt he would want to stack votes on me in first part of d1 (unless he is town that scum reads me, but no one has real opinions in rvs tbh) because he doesn't want to discourage me from playing mafia in my first game back, or something like that. iirc prims is actually p considerate or whatever the word is.

anyways will feel better when everyone has posted. coughmarthcough. game has only been going on for like 5 hours tho, so no rush.

I mean not to say your case on me was good but why would you switch to voting Gaius for a jokier reason because of this

shitposting takes enthusiasm!

also yeah I considered that but I also didn't want to just unvote and I didn't have a better reason for anybody else so SHRUG

@iris- marth posted tho

is my anime avatar not good enough for you prims

does it need more tits hanging out like Refa

is that what you want

8]

alright guys actually I got an idea for how to crack this game open, I'm gonna rate everybody's anime 'tars from towniest to scummiest

Town:

- Refa

- Shin

- Prims

- Strawman

Refa and Shin have good anime avatars (well manga in Shin's case). I trust them more than my own role PM.

8]

guys, prims isn't that shallow

maybe he is just a hardcore yugioh fan!!!

tbh he probably just likes moe girls tho

Refa is clearly attracting everyone with his sex appeal! At least he's better than Euklyd!

eclipse, why do you feel like shitposting is a better alternative to making a weak case that will break us out of RVS?

Refa is clearly attracting everyone with his sex appeal! At least he's better than Euklyd!

eclipse, why do you feel like shitposting is a better alternative to making a weak case that will break us out of RVS?

Because I've got nothing.

And because maybe, just maybe, I have a plan for all of these posts. Or not.

ED1 Shitposting Votals

(3) Gaius: Crysta, Blitz, BBM

(3) Crysta: Refa, Gaius, Marth

(2) BBM: Prims, Manix

(1) Iris: Paperblade

(1) Refa: Shin

(1) Shin: Strawman

(1) Paperblade: Boron

(1) Boron: eclipse

(1) Blitz: Iris

Edited by SB.

Meant to make this portion way earlier but I kinda fell asleep. Uh, sorry about that. No, no wait, I'm not actually sorry about that.

##Unvote

bc im not rly feeling manix but im not voting someone bc i cant think of a reason to w/o sounding super contrived. woo

@Italicized Why? I don't get what he did that made him too townie for RVS votes. I can see why you didn't make any followup votes, but that's not really the issue here.

More like FACT.

What are your thoughts on BBM? All I know is that you think his "case" (sorry for the air quotes, but I don't think BBM considered it to be an actual case) on you is bad but not whether or not you're actually scumreading him for it or you just kinda don't have a better vote.

Don't have a read on BBM myself but I did agree with his "case" on you. You're generally just more enthusiastic as town in a (shitposting) way that's harder for you to fake as scum, in my experience.

i think we should lynch mantits mcgee for actually changing his avatar

and the self-deprecating introduction was kind of weird but mostly for the man cleavage

Don't like the italicized portion. Why didn't you post this earlier? Why are you being so dismissive towards a legit reason for voting LG? It reads as you not really caring about advancing the game despite having actual issues (and yeah, I can get why you perhaps wouldn't feel SUPER STRONGLY about it but like...a read's a read).

For those of you at home who aren't keeping track, I'm already voting Crysta but now my vote is a FOR REAL®vote.

Don't like the italicized portion. Why didn't you post this earlier? Why are you being so dismissive towards a legit reason for voting LG? It reads as you not really caring about advancing the game despite having actual issues (and yeah, I can get why you perhaps wouldn't feel SUPER STRONGLY about it but like...a read's a read).

For those of you at home who aren't keeping track, I'm already voting Crysta but now my vote is a FOR REAL®vote.

"kind of weird" is just weird. i don't know how far i can advance the game with it, really, so i didn't care to bring it up at the time. kind of more worried about him being self-conscious and changing is avatar.

do you think it's a legit thing or are you do you just think i should have thought it was legit?

What changed between then and now to make you decide to bring up your issues? Uh...your last sentence confuses me. I'm not really sure what you're trying to say there.

I think your reasons for being bothered by him are legit (enough for an RVS case anyways), I just don't agree with them (am I wording this correctly?).

he changed his avatar and made another post

i brought up the iffiness about his introduction as an afterthought and there's not really much else i can say about it

you answered my question fine i might have just phrased it oddly

i'll be back after i do laundry probably. unless i fall asleep.

dark magician girl, defender (sort of) of sceptiles everywhere

##Unvote, Vote: Marth

rereading a little it kind of RVS-bugs me that he voted without any joke justification or anything at all, and then is prodding Eclipse without a vote on her, like it's all just a formality.

For people reading into my intro post it was just a joke. We all know about my many failed scumteams and like I was literally the opening post I think you guys are reading too much into it.

BBM what did Marth do to ping you that Paperblade or Crysta didn't because they all had pretty empty RVS intros (Crysta has actually followed up after RVS)

And why you guys hating on Ardin =(

It struck me as an odd thing to choose to joke about to Iris; I don't find jokes themselves all that damning especially in RVS.

Was there a reason why you chose to vote me over Paperblade?