Twitch Plays PokéMafia [Game Over, now with Postgame]

Elieson

Twitch Plays Pokemon was a cult phenomenon that made thousands of Pokemon fans piss their pants in excitement. German newspapers actually printed articles on the misadventures of Twitch in Pokemon Red. I'm 100% serious.

Let's honor the memories of a hilarious science and social experiment by theming it into an Elie-game.

OLgxf2j.png

Twitch Plays Pokémafia Mafia

The Rules

1. Day 1 is 72 hours and requires no hammer. Night 24 hours. Night ends up to 12 hours early if all actions are in, and/or when Host sees them all.
a. All proceeding days require a hammer, as per rule 2.
b. When 7 or less players remain alive, Day time is reduced to 48 hours.
2. No Majority, No Lynch; Hammers required, at 50%+1. D1 is the exception, of course
3. No screenshotting, etc, etc. No cheating or else.
4. This game is OC. That means feel free to chat outside of the game thread to your heart's desire, at your own risk of course.
5. You can fake your Role, but you may not insert a retyped RolePM *See Rule 11*
6. No, you can not pull F*ck Tigers. Tactical modkills result in an immediate factional penalty
7. Night Results may not always be accurate.
8. Be active.If you need to sub out, just let me know. I'll be lenient to those that give me some kind of warning/heads-up
9. Standard hash-tag voting style, can be for anybody, as long as it is made using the following format. ##Vote: or ##Unvote.
10. There are 13 signup slots that I'd like to be filled
11. No posting of RolePMs or quoting messages received from a Host unless permission otherwise is specifically stated (includes Results and answers to questions). Summarize flavor and roles only. Only Host may post RolePMs in the thread.
12. If not performing a night action, please reply to your Role PM "##Night X: Idling"
13. Informed Observers have the ability to declare Intermission if Host is unavailable.
14. If you're dead, please keep in-thread conversation to an absolute minimum. Do not post any relevant information when dead. Graveyard exists.
15. No Editing posts.
16. Modkill results in Day-Phase or Night-Phase Pause. Phase is resumed once Host has resolved.
17. D1 Start
18. If your RolePM contradicts any rules, just listen to your RolePM's Role.
19. Modprods at 48 hours, and a second at phase end. Three modprods nets a Modsub/kill, depending on sub availability.
20. Ask me questions regarding rules I missed, publically if you would like. If it's important, I will post the clarification/addition of the rule in question.
21. Nighttalk is OK, outside and inside of the thread.
22. You will not know priorities.

Players:

Subs:

Informed Observers/Checkers/Hosts/etc:

Important Links:

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up if Blitz joins!

I don't think I have the time for a game with all that is going on.

I have GRE on the 24th, a summer vacation from the 29th to the 4th and other plans after... I could sub though, maybe?

I guess that's a full game.

I'll dish out RolePMs over the course of the next hour-ish. Still doing stuff with Lexi