Everyone is Mafia Mafia: The Glorious Revolution (GOOD JOB KONEKO, ENIGMAR, AND REINFLECHE)

Lil Bean

To any new or existing players: I'm happy to explain how the game works to you and answer any of your questions! Being new is hard! Not being new is hard!

As host if you need anyone's skype info for the game or want to get to know the players, we have an eimm group chat on skype and I can also send you people's skype stuff since some of us can be slow to pm. Just let me know

IN

as an IO/Checker :)

<3

Edited by Lil Bean

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in in in if I still can be ily Kat ♥

YA TOTALLY ILL ADD U TO THE PLAYER LIST ASAP (as soon as I get home). Just a reminder to anyone wondering, you can join up til game start which will be announced at least three/two days in advance. Once there's around thirty players it's fair to say that the game will start soon. If that doesn't happen it'll start sometime in the first week of next month

Tbh @eclipse when you said "this is a bannable offense" I thought u said this is a bananable offense

but im not in this game

Not with that attitude. :P:

Was going to type this myself, but I got sniped. :<

So, where on the screen did the banana hit you? :P:

Just a reminder that the game has now started and phase will end in 48 hours! Please have your actions in by then. Alias list has also been updated.

There will be a post game summary. I would like to get all the facts in there correct! Please add me and monde to any conversations you have involving the game so that the post game can be as correct as it can be.