Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

yeah i'm still confused as to how sb got vigged

you and sb played well but idt df did (no hate, being scum is hard especially for your first time)

I played like shit imo.

gg I guess, I'm probably done with mafia for a while. I joined to fill a slot and then realised I had no motivation to play and when I wanted to sub out I got vigged instead rip.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna lie the kill choices were neat, props to JB I tunneled him all endgame admittedly off of my gut but hesitated because I wanted to go with who everyone else wanted to vote then Refa was like let's NL and I was like pls Refa

I hope Riptor's okay :C irl emergency doesn't sound good

I was sure I was toast day 2...the fact that I survived that was enough to make me happy. XD

For my first game as mafia...I did much better than I thought, didn't expect to make it as far as I did.

For my first NOC game...I have a lot of learning to do, I need to be MUCH more involved with conversations so I'll keep that in mind for the future.

I am ready to hand down the verdict for the trial for Joshaymin. The court finds the defendant, Joshaymin,... GUILTY

Anyhow, believe it or not, I actually liked the trollish aspects of this setup, with the RoleCop + Miller and no Alignment Cop. Joshaymin's role + fakeclaim was kinda unfair imo, due to the truckload of protective roles, especially since Edgey is the BP while Kay is the Ninja. At the same time though, I personally encourage Mafia members to come up with their own creative fakeclaims based on the situation (when it's sufficiently safe to do so) as opposed to relying solely on mod-supplied fakeclaims, so I don't actually think that was too bad.

And yeah, I tunneled on Refa too hard. I still think his reasons for voting me was suspicious, which makes me question whether he really did read all my living posts before casing me, but yeah. At least I was right about SB, but that honestly wasn't a very strong scumread for me to begin with, ehehe.

Too bad Riptor got modkilled. He was a bro for relaying all my Spirit Channeling rants faithfully. I would've tunneled Joshaymin hard after the massclaims (Refa's role seemed too genuine for me in comparison) but you guys did it anyway, yay. Congratulations, Defense!

I wonder why SB never spoke in N1. Maybe he was AFK the entire time. Toren may have actually reconsidered the kill if he confirmed his insomnia (it's not inherently Townish, but it's more Town-sided than Mafia-sided imo), maybe, which could have led to a very different sequence of events.

MAN i didnt ever actually SAVE gP

I just docced her and sxum shot refa

Curses!! Gg all

Scum why did u kill who u killed?

Hey, thanks everyone for putting up with my issues. Long story short a member of my family recently died, and I had to travel to the city where the funeral was gonna happen. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and the funeral was ostponed, so I decided to stay there for the rest of the week. Since the connection was very spotty and my head wasn't really in this game at all, I decided that it was better to drop in hopes of having a sub.

Overall I'm kinda glad of how things turned out. My only real goal was to survive Day 1 to clear myself immnediatly with the Medium claim, and work as a confirmed Townie from there.

My tunneling could have been better handled, but honestly sometimes I feel people just jump too much from target to target, so I tried to overcompensate, I guess.

I had fun! Tortally would play again.

And I love those little chaotic touches. It makes it exciting in my opinion :3

My tunneling could have been better handled, but honestly sometimes I feel people just jump too much from target to target, so I tried to overcompensate, I guess.

whoops

With the scum BP I was 1000% sure there was a SK. then we had the disastrous n1 ==

I think bussing DF was the right move - she managed to get suspicion off her D2 but d3 kind of sealed it tbh. Unfortunate that SB died so early sigh. I think if I'd managed to shoot anyone else we could have won.

N1 refa because he was the most townie. Also the commute made me think that he was paranoid gunner SK since we sent SB for the kill.

N2 Elie was random tbh. He was townie, didn't know his role, so why not.

N3 GP was because she was scumreading me and I wanted LG to clear me.

N4 Quote because he was the most obvious town. On hindsight shooting toren may have been better because we could have lynched quote and gone to lylo

I had a scum case for everyone left except toren and quote but the problem was that pushing it would have gotten me lynched the next day. Or maybe I should have shot LG, then argued scum framing me but then I die by occam's razor.

I would also love to know the reasoning behind the toren shot urghhh

i loved df playing as noob town rofl it almost almost worked

I think my main mistake was not sitting down and thinking of a better claim. I could have argued for a refa lynch (which I half tried) and maybe I should have committed to that. I had enough to push a lynch, I think.

BTW I should have died for my reasoning in getting eury lynched rofl. I argued that rolecop was unreasonable with miller, so she must have been fakeclaiming. But her interactions with Ken meant she was either double scum with him (impossible, given how town Ken was) or she really was a rolecop. Meh.

> won the lawsuit

Uh, I dunno much about legal stuff but doesn't this imply that the prosecution won and the defense lost...?

I legit thought Town lost when I first glanced over the thread :P