Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

@AF: hypothetically speaking, if you were town and somebody claimed non-hostile ITP in this setup, would you trust them completely?

I think you should have been given a safeclaim, or your wincon altered so you could still win after dying.

Depending on the situation. I would at least give them the benefit of the doubt, but if I found them to be lying or contradicting themselves then I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to lynch them.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda like playing ITPs. I don't even mind getting lynched because A) It will be my fault and only my fault if I'm found out B) I have no other responsabilties to the players other than play and have fun :P

The point of ITPs is that you have to play them as someone town doesn't trust. Rightly so: you're not a member of the town and don't win with the town. ITPs shouldn't claim as such, nor should they expect town to help them win. Key word: independent. You try to achieve your goal while blending in with the rest.

Remember this is basically an EiMM game but completely unbalanced so please don't treat this as the average gaming experience (and expect fakeclaims and the like).

ITP is a lot more fun & less obnoxious when u are sk and not something silly like lyncher or jester

yeah but fun for who? the mafia team who gets sniped by an sk whos better at finding scum than the garbage town mafia did their job in hiding from? my issue with (mutually exclusive) indys is that youre implementing a lot of swing for one player. shits lame when you have a group of players/teams (ie mafia/town) so deeply impacted by one person. stuff like i described happens all the time and my example has the game becoming less enjoyable for 3 people in exchange for 1 person potentially playing to his wincon

to each his own. just airing out the other side

mafia is all about the few trying to win at the expense of the many anyways

sk is basically just a one man scum team, so it's not warping that concept or anything

sks who play protown are SILLY

if you snipe all of the mafia early as sk you're kinda fucking yourself over anyway so

Edited by Quote