Ensemble Mafia Sign-ups

Sunwoo

This section may be dead, but I was told to post this anyway.

"So, the bad guys are trying to take over the world again. We should probably do something about that."

[spoiler=Rules]BREAKING THESE RULES WILL UNDOUBTEDLY GET YOU MODKILLED:

1. This is a NOC game. You may only talk outside the thread if your role PM allows it.

2. You may not post your role PM in-thread or quote host interactions. You may not post screenshots.

3. You must make at least 2 posts during each 24 hour period or you will be prodded. If you fail to post within 12 hours of being prodded, you will be subbed out or modkilled. If you know ahead of time that you will not be present during a 24 hour period, please state in-thread or in your role PM that you will be away.
3a. Rule 3 does not apply in the case of an unexpected or unplanned absence that was not able to be cleared ahead of time.

4. If you tactically modkill yourself to give your side an advantage, I will make sure that your alignment is worse off than before. If you are modkilled you cannot win. Just don't get modkilled.

5. Don't edit your posts. I probably won't modkill you for this unless you do it more than once.

5a. If you edit game-relevant content, I will modkill you.

6. Do not post during the night phase. I probably won't modkill you for this unless you do it more than once.

[spoiler=Mechanics]Mechanics
1. Death is definitely the end. Information may not be passed from dead players to living players. You may continue to post in-thread after your demise, but posts must be info-free and you may not spam the thread or distract from the game with deadtalk.

2. There are no items, and priorities have been decided beforehand.

3. Day Phase is 72 hours. Night Phase is 24 hours. Phases may or may not end early. If you intend to idle, please say so in your role PM. If you have not submitted an action by deadline, I will assume that you are idling.

4. You need a hammer to lynch. Hammer is 50%+1 rounded down.

4a. You do not need a hammer to lynch on D1. The player with the most votes will be lynched on D1.

4b. You may no lynch as many times as you want.

5. Actions will be made in the standard ##Action: Player format.

6. This game starts on D1.

7. There are no hidden players.

8. Do not abuse loopholes.

9. Inspection results may not be accurate.

10. You may not self-target.

11. Do not attempt to scum hunt by role or flavor.

12. LYLO/MYLO will be announced.

13. If you are ever uncertain about anything, ask the mods for clarification.

14. Follow your role PM. If your role PM contradicts the rules in any way, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

15. Do not try to outguess/outsmart/meta the hosts. You don't know what the hosts know.

16. This is a game. Have fun, don't get too worked up, and try to keep it civil.

Player List

1. Ryker

2. Rainbow

3. Refa

4. Spinal

5. SB

6. Blitz

7. YOLOSWAG

8. Hober Mallow

9. kirsche

10. Elemina

11. Irony

12. Green Poet

13. Yedi

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will regret this CLEVER AND SUBTLE /IN INSERTED SO DEVIOUSLY THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I AM JOINING OR NOT BUT I AM PROBABLY JOINING

Woah, sign-ups.

Give me a bit of time to count up how many people signed up for this thing. Also, everyone who signed up please confirm to let me know that you're still able to play.