Ensemble Mafia Sign-ups

Sunwoo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, looks like we're almost good to go! I've also been thinking about what time would be the best to start the game, since I am scarce on weekdays and I don't want to miss phase end. Would 10:30 PM PST be a good start time for most of you? I am home and on a computer at this time, and even if the phase ends an hour or two early it's enough of a cushion for me to likely to be around.

10:30PST works for me, but is probably bad for anyone who lives in an EST timezone and has an actual sleep schedule.

10:30 PM PST is like, 1:30 AM for me (and other ESTers, I guess). My bedtime is at 9 pm, so I'll never make it to deadline. But eh, whatever is convenient for Boron.

Also confirming.

Why are player lists RNG determined? Wouldn't first come, first serve be more fair?

Okay, you know what, I'm not beating around the bush about this anymore.

Freyjadour, YOU are the reason why the player list was RNG determined in the first place. Outside of mafia, you've shown that you have no respect for anyone and that you think you're so much better than everyone else. You once asked why everyone disliked you so much. Then you went back right into the habits that made everyone else dislike you. I even told you I would call you out on it if I saw you regressing, and I know you saw it because you deleted my comment. I don't want to deal with you, and I have the right to not accept you as a player.

• 2 weeks later...