[fe4] tag team v

General Horace

[spoiler=Rules]Drafting:

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 8 players.

2. Sigurd, Deirdre, Celice, Oifaye, Ardan and Julia are free for all to use.

3. First, the mothers are drafted, and their children come with them. Example: Drafting Ayra gives you Ayra, Lakche and Skasaher.

4. Then, the rest of the characters (father characters, fixed characters and substitute characters) are drafted. The order for this part of the draft is reversed, so the person who went last picking mothers goes first picking these characters.

5. One character will remain undrafted.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may only: Recruit characters, initiate Talk conversations and special events that do not require the participants to be lovers.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, giving Charisma bonuses, using the Give command, or participating in Lover/Sibling criticals.

3. Other and Neutral units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Arena use is allowed and encouraged.

5. Midir can be attacked and counter in the prologue, but cannot move left.

Penalties:

1. Non-holy weapon users (Noish, Ayra etc.) have a 3 turn penalty per unit per castle.

2. Holy weapon users (Levin, Shanan etc.) and Dancers have a 7 turn penalty per unit per castle. Example: Using Noish (if undrafted) en route to Jungby results in a 3 turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby, you take another 3 turn penalty if you use Noish while en route to Evans.

3. Using the Give command is a special 12 turn penalty.

Exceptions:

1. Generation 1 units may lose a bout in the Arena and then die to an enemy while unequipped to prevent them getting married. The enemy must have no other friendly units in his attack range and must finish the character in a single round.

2. Briggid, Claude and Tiltyu are free to use in Chapter 3.

3. Dew may lower the bridge in Chapter 4 if undrafted. He may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

4. Leaf, Fin and Janne are free to use in Chapter 7.

5. Shanan is free to use in Chapter 7 until Yied is seized.

AND THE CHANGE

You know what a tag team is

you pick a partner, share a team, one person plays gen 1, one person plays gen 2. easy peesee

Participants:

Team Rap13th: (Rapier/13th) - (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Fin, Lex, Shanan, Noish, Linda, Sharlow, Johan, Hannibal

Team Dashin: (Darros/Shin) - (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), Ares, Dew, Alec, Holyn, Daisy, Mana, Dimna, Johalva

Team Camace: (Cam/Horace) - (Aideen, Lana, Lester), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Cuan, Azel, Femina, Hawk, Beowulf, Amid, Rodelban, Asaello

Team Refteg: (Refa/Integ) - (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), (Fury, Fee, Sety), Laylea, Levin, Claude, Midir, Janne, Tristan, Radney, Jamka

Edited by General Horace

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wanna play on this one. The other ones I'm in have no competitors anyway, so it's boring. I can play with Cam if he accepts me. =D

I added Ardan as a free unit, this makes the number of draftable dudes 32, meaning that nobody goes unpicked

Also, added in the rule that Midir can get his ass kicked around after seizing Jungby, because he's an annoyance, and removed free Levin and Sylvia until Mackily is seized in chpater 2.

Rapier, you have 6 unfinished FE4 drafts, i'm going to say no at this point unless you convince me otherwise. Sorry :/

Cam, I guess i can bear being your partner

Edited by General Horace

Darros has requested my great presence. Unless he says otherwise, we're entering as a team. I better finish the 2 other FE4 drafts I'm in at some point.

Other games are cool by me, as long as you don't have a huge backlog in the game that is being drafted for, i'm cool. And Shin, you've started the other two anyway.

So you and Darros are a team? Check.

fuck this i love tag teams

I'll take any partner who promises to get his end done in a timely fashion.

EDIT: also why did you use the shitty ruleset instead of the cool ruleset

Edited by Integrity

sure thing. Prefs for generation/drafting priority?

Not really, what gen do you want to do?

Also I don't mind who drafts really.

Not really, what gen do you want to do?

Also I don't mind who drafts really.

In that case, I take delicious Gen 2. I'll designate you primary drafter, don't screw it up. :D

In that case, I take delicious Gen 2. I'll designate you primary drafter, don't screw it up. :D

OK sure thing! I took Gen. 2 in the last draft (which I should probably finish off today FINAL CHAPTER), so it'll be neat to do Gen. 1. If I ever have any issues drafting, Horace is always on IP chat lol. tongue.gif

Rapier, you have 6 unfinished FE4 drafts, i'm going to say no at this point unless you convince me otherwise. Sorry :/

Really? I'm sure I'm in 2 drafts which nobody cares about, the Tournament draft in which Cam already beat me, and another one in which Baldrick is my partner, which happened on December.

Edited by Rapier

Tag Team Two, #29179

Aideen's, #29736

XI, #30551

SFDTT, #30022

as lorddomu:

new kind, #28841

Political, #28971

That's six. Regardless of your "reasons" for not finishing, they're not finished.

Edited by Integrity

ok hang on

i'm keeping free ardan though

also 2 more spots

ALSO

im gone like all day today so INTEGRITY or CAMTECH or SHIN feel free to RNG the starting order if I hold things up

Edited by General Horace

Tag Team Two, #29179

Aideen's, #29736

XI, #30551

SFDTT, #30022

as lorddomu:

new kind, #28841

Political, #28971

That's six. Regardless of your "reasons" for not finishing, they're not finished.

I hope you have the common sense to realise that some of them are meaningless and your logic is flawed.

Actually, I don't think he's got that. Nvm