Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at the time of posting this, I rolled, but the link is coming up blank(Mel confirmed over skype)

http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=111180

If something shows up here later, take note there's a reason I didn't use this roll, since I can't see what it is =P

Edit: I rerolled, and it gave me the same roll number, and that link now goes to the roll I'\m using... tre strange. ALSO GOD DAMN IT NOT AGAIN

Edited by Satin. Dark Lord of Fabric

1. Nadya Revives Shadrak.

2. Jam attacks Ballista B

3. SASHABOWL 2016

4. Hoshi attacks Ballista B.

5. Shadrak attacks Ballista B

6. Angel cleans up after SASHABOWL 2016

Petition to change Dark Flier class name to Mage Knight.

Reasoning:

Dark Fliers are currently the only hybrid class in the system. Therefore it should have a more distinct name rather than having a name that might be associated with Fallen.

Not all units/characters that would like to be dark fliers want mounts. Mage knight can encompass mounted and non-mounted units

Dark Chevalier is a Dark cavalier in english. Therefore Paladins > Dark Fliers

Proposed tier change names:

Mage Knight

Dark Knight

Mystic Knight (Or Grandmaster Or Baron)

Thoughts?

Edited by Snike

UPDATES:

-OP Updated:
[On Going] The OP is being completely revisited. In short, I'm rewriting anything that strikes me as unclear, and shortening things where possible to make it a bit of a quicker reference. Further updates will show up if and when actual rule changes occur from these writing revisions.
Battle Posts Updated: Movement no longer costs BP.

-The Player Phase ends when the next phase is started by a GM (manually), or when the allotted number of battle posts are made by the party (automatically). A single battle post is used up each time a PC takes an action, such as attacking, defending, healing, or using items. Moving between the backline, siege range, and center field does not count as an action. The Enemy Phase ends when all active enemies have performed actions, or is ended manually. The Other Phase ends the same way.

Cleric Update: Holy Shield now halves both magical and physical damage while active.
Shaman Update: Upgrade 2 has been changed.

Dark Healing: When Nosferatu is used, the damage dealt may be used to heal any allied units. The total amount healed cannot exceed half of the damage dealt. (if you have siphon the half damage restriction no longer applies to dark healing)

Mercenary Update: Turning on/off stances counts as a bonus action. Additionally, stances will turn off automatically before HP is taken if remaining active would reduce HP to 0.
Bard Update: Turning on/off bard skills counts as a bonus action. Additionally, barding will turn off automatically before HP is taken if remaining active would reduce HP to 0.
Darkflier class names have been changed:
Darkflier --> Mage Fighter
Dark Knight --> Dark Knight (⌐■_■)
Dark Chevalier --> Grandmaster

Behaviors and Active Threats updated:
Aggressives: Now prioritize enemies who specifically damage them.
Active Threat prioritization is basically as follows: PCs who have scored KO's > PCs who have dealt damage > PCs who use staves > PCs who defend > PCs who took no actions. See behaviors section for full details.

Actions Update:
A new action type, 'Bonus,' has been introduced. A bonus action can only occur alongside a standard action; otherwise, the bonus action becomes a standard action. Free actions are now restricted to specifically noted skills and/or items. All action types have been re-labeled to reflect this change.
Equip Update:
Equipping a weapon and doing nothing else will not take up battle posts, however, equipping cannot be done after another action has been taken.
Items List Updated:
-Revival Potion has been changed:

Revival Potion: 20 (T1) (UNLOCKED)
When used, an allied target is revived at 25% HP. Revival Potion cannot be used on oneself. There are 3 granted per purchase.

-Siege Weapons in general: Siege weapons will not automatically move wielders to siege range when used. Additionally, they are able to attack any target on the field outside of their current range. See individual weapons for details.
-Force Tome and Cataclysm: Force and Cataclysm attacks must now be rolled individually for each target.
-Wingslayer: Now only works on flying demons (be careful ...)
-Grenade: Grenade attacks must now be rolled individually for each target.
-Large Pack: The LP now has a maximum cap of 2 per character.

Edited by Phoenix

I'm confused. How does a wingslayer only affect flightless demons? As in, ones incapable of flight. Or do you mean ones currently not at an upward siege range, or ones who aren't currently flying? Do they still affect the Fallen, Avians, and Dragons normally? In its description on your profile, it says it deals extra damage to "Avians, Fallen, Dragons, and flying demons," which seems contrary to the statement here, though it may have just not been adjusted yet. And for clarification's sake, by "flying demons" do you mean "demons in flight" or "demons capable of flight?" (I.e., winged.)

*grumbles about lack of force tome Luna* *realizes force tome healing of others could be super useful* question about that. You can heal people outside your combat team at no loss, right? And can you heal multiple people or just one? If so, totally getting that. Also, so long as Lumi can still be batman, I'm good with the name change lol.

Edited by scorri

The only restriction on dark healing is the half damage bit. It's less potent but you actually could ration out a little HP to everyone. Now on a force crit this could probably turn an entire battle around due to free heals.

Snowy, you realize that we're not all gathered around Blake's body, right? If Robin wants to be near Blake, she's going to have to be inside the room where Raquel was sleeping. We're all outside in the courtyard now.

Just a heads' up Cynthia, the mercenary group in Rev is currently being obstructed by a pair of pegasus knights. Unless Veronika went on ahead (or is a ghost, which would be fitting considering chapter title), she couldn't have arrived at the stables yet.

Nika confirmed ghost.

Hmm I was under the impression that the mercenary group went off to get their stuff, not that the pegasus knights actually went in the tavern.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Peg knight didn't go to the tavern I don't think. I think that the whole merc group (Nika and Axel included) were on their way back to the fort to get their stuff and the pegs stopped them as they were about to enter the fort.

It's more that the peg knights don't fully recognize any of them and want to keep civies out. Nika would get double checked on the way back whether she was with the mercs or not. Gods help us all if they ever find out who she actually is lol