Fire Mumblem "Fun" Pack (And two other hacks I made)

MarkyJoe1990

Download Link

I've put these here since I understand some people are curious about them.

This package contains my first four fire emblem hacks. None of which were ever genuinely finished. The only one that is of any respectable quality is Fire Mumblem: Revised Edition, however, this version only goes up to chapter 2 (I think), and as such, isn't worth it.

The contents are as follows

Super Hard Lyn Mode [FE7]

My first hack. It is a reskin of Lyn's mode that changes stats, classes (Lyn is a mage), growths, and equipment, allegedly to increase difficulty. Despite being advertised as difficult, it is easy to completely trivialize the game by giving Lyn favoritism.

Extra edits were done to Eliwood mode, namely adding Sophia as a playable character from Chapter 11 and beyond, but nothing of worth came out of it.

I gave up on this hack because I lost interest. This was made back when I was a teenager. The hacking tools that were available at the time weren't enough to help me create a fire emblem hack I wanted.

Old Fire Mumblem [FE7]

A hack I made for BuringPenitentEngine when we were still friends. This hack was meant for two things. 1) Learning Fire Emblem hacking and 2) giving BuringPenitentEngine something to LP.

The chapters are tedious and contain dialogue that's either extremely hilarious, or really god damn stupid, which is the sole reason why it is worth playing. It has 6 complete chapters, but chapter 7 is playable. Chapter 5 is arguably the only quality chapter despite it's crappy map design.

I gave up on this hack because I wanted to remake it. Hence, Fire Mumblem: Revised Edition.

Tactician Hell [FE7]

Functionally, this is a Ragefest hack that was made before the Ragefest Contest was ever conceived. Containing only one short chapter, the hack was intended to be a series of extremely difficult and unfair chapters, with no dialogue. Despite the intended difficulty, many people have managed to beat it without any issues.

I gave up on this hack during construction of chapter 2, in which I told myself "This is a piece of shit, and I hate it". Ironically, I would one day make a Ragefest submission.

Fire Mumblem - Revised Edition [FE7]

The cherry on top of the shit pile. Fire Mumblem Revised Edition is the only quality thing in this package, but only contains two chapters (Or three, depending on which version I put in). The dialogue, while immature, can be very funny, and the maps don't look like complete shit (Chapter 2 is especially well made). It also has the "Bonus Task System" which rewards players for completing specific tasks with money. Despite it's length, the levels are fun to play and have a consistent flow that can maintain player interest.

I gave up on this back because me and BuringPenitentEngine stopped being friends. This hack was meant to give him popularity, and me something to watch.

Screens:

Super Hard Lyn Mode:

[images missing]

Old Fire Mumblem:

[images missing]

Fire Mumblem Revised Edition:

ScreenShot6ThanksToThisMod.pngScreenShot13SRankPenis.pngScreenShot19TitleScreen.png

19how.png24bleedingdead.png1SaveScreen.png

Tacitician Hell:

[images missing]

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

• 3 years later...