Eternal Bond: An FE7 Hack

Agro

Well, I was hoping to get up to chapter 6 done by FEE3 and make a release then, but I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. At the rate things are going, though, I should be there in a few months. We'll see, we'll see.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a magic wardrobe that leads to narnia

So this means Agro will be coming out of the closet soon?

I mean... I've been watching this since the beginning on Cafe. I love the progress this has made and I can't wait to see more.

characterscreens.png

I've been too busy lately to make any chapter progress, so have some character screens instead!

I personally would find that annoying, seeing as each country would still correspond to an Elibian one. Unless you have something significantly different, Elibe's fine.

... Matriarchal Royalty in Ilia is an option. Only women can ride pegisi, perhaps that plays into their pagan, totalitarian beliefs.

Except that Zealot becomes their king.

Except that Zealot becomes their king.

Matrilineal Monarchy, which gets overthrown by the mercenary guild or whatever, and then taken over by Zealot. Ilia, after all, had no Queen that FE6 or 7 made apparent (though I believe Ilia had a Queen in Tactics Universe when it was still Tactics Universe).

it was actually just an attempt at it

tl;dr a bunch of rich people tried to make themselves the leaders of a unified Ilia but amongst the political conflict that started with the dissenting civilians Etruria invades and by the time the war is over they just decide not to after all so all the people who were going to be princesses and whatnot just become normal people again and there is no kingdom

so ultimately it didn't affect canon since it was just a failed attempt that lasted no longer than 10 years and was never successful enough to truly have a ruling monarch

... Why does the Cleric have STR?

Well, I can't say much because that's the only thing you've brought to us on this topic. But I expect this hack to be good, especially if you're having inspiration from A Song of Ice And Fire. =P

... Why does the Cleric have STR?

Well, I can't say much because that's the only thing you've brought to us on this topic. But I expect this hack to be good, especially if you're having inspiration from A Song of Ice And Fire. =P

It's an unintended (at least, I'd assume so, anyway - I can't think of why Alex would intentionally leave it like that unless it would have required rewriting way too much raw assembly) side-effect of the patch that swaps the Str label/stat for the Mag label/stat (and keeps the stat value the same) when units can use both physical and magical weapons.

Edited by Lord Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

I watched part of the FEE3 video for this, and I have to say I'm very impressed with the level of writing. I read through a lot of sentimental moments, but they were well written sentimental moments.

The maps, gameplay, characters, custom classes, and other game modifications all look really cool too. I almost forgive you for having only close range physical units in Ch2.

Excited for the patch. When's that coming again?

I watched part of the FEE3 video for this, and I have to say I'm very impressed with the level of writing. I read through a lot of sentimental moments, but they were well written sentimental moments.

The maps, gameplay, characters, custom classes, and other game modifications all look really cool too. I almost forgive you for having only close range physical units in Ch2.

Excited for the patch. When's that coming again?

nevarrrrrrrr

I was wondering if I could help sprite for the game?

sent you a PM :)

Looked great from the FEE3 video. Looked like it was on the easy side though. Of course, you did say it was an old build, and stat adjustments have been made since then.

Yeah, I'm constantly fixing and refixing stats as I go.

Camilla looks pretty interesting so far.

but she's not even a main character

Edited by Agro

No... Im' talking about the character in the SS's called Camilla. The green haired one...

Wait, let me be more specific since FE and stuff has a lot of green haired girls.

The green haired girl with short hair... Wearing armor.

On a horse! There!

Right... Camilla does have her own little subplot, as do all of the characters, but she's not a central character insofar as that she doesn't have any bearing on the main story. Does that answer satisfy?

-blink blink....blink- Wow. This looks awesome Agro! I saw the FEE3 video and I honestly can't wait to see this! I'm a sucker for story sooo.....Also, is Liselle the daughter of Anna? In all seriousness though, looking good. Keep it up!