Fractured Realms: CANCELLED!!!!

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably should. I was a big fan of elevation in FE10. Made castle battles feel a lot more castley. The crevices like in FE7x trail map two were pretty tight, but elevation implimented in XNA would be really cool. This post wasn't meant to go so off topic.

Edited by deranger

• 2 months later...

Since it's been a while since I posted anything and I don't feel like bs-ing another bunch of screenshots showing off non-story things, I thought why not do some biography crap for the characters that you've encountered throughout enduring the train-wreck that is commonly referred to as my project.

Yeah, that's all one sentence; fight me.

So uh... Idk I'll try to do one-three profiles a week until I cover everyone important enough(and actually have something else to procure).

The first three up for profiles are Sugari, Altareah, and Denson; go "vote" on it. First to 10 will be up first.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Altareah, Sword of Drytton]

Since the beginning of her days, Altareah "Reah" Alkia had been a fighter. In fact, her very first battle for survival was during her birth, which she emerged victorious at the cost of her mother’s life. Her father, General Rufio, raised her in the capital city of Drytton, where she flourished in her studies, yet always longed for the next challenge to overcome.
Since General Rufio was the head of Drytton’s army, Reah met many of its knights and nobles at a young age, some being Lady Renee, Princess Rika, King Maasius, and the controversial Prince Sugari.
Lady Renee served as a role model and mentor for Reah, inspiring her to ask General Rufio about the qualifications of becoming a knight. Despite not wanting his daughter to be involved in anything that could end with bloodshed; Rufio knew if he didn’t train her, she would somehow learn regardless. For those reasons, he agreed and trained Reah how to wield a sword at age 11. Reah served as Renee’s squire during the time of her training, and the two built a very strong friendship between them.
Princess Rika was a big part of Reah’s want to serve the Drytton throne. Despite being four years younger, Rika was well spoken for her age, and mature beyond her visable years. She taught Reah about the history of Drytton and of her ancestry. Rika also served as a mediator for many of the arguments between Reah and Rika’s elder brother, Sugari.
Reah and Prince Sugari’s relationship can be described as somewhat of a love-hate relationship, due to Reah’s natural stubborn and competitive nature, and Sugari’s love for undermining others. Whatever Reah managed to do, Sugari always was able to surpass her with less than half of the effort, which frustrated her. However, some people believe this is an act, for typically when it’s just the two of them together, they don’t fight very often. Their rivalry, however, is very real, and began the year Reah entered the seasonal Drytton Tournament.
At age 16, Reah and Renee decided that Reah’s training was at the level she could compete at. General Rufio wasn’t comfortable with the idea, but again, put his beliefs aside for the sake of his daughter’s and allowed her admission. Mainly because every entrant would be given a skilled healer to keep their swordsman in good health. Surprisingly, all of Reah's fights went exceptionally well; she went undefeated until the semi-round, proving her skill with a sword was no joke. However, in that very round, a familiar face stood in opposition of the final battle; Prince Sugari. Despite not being known for his swordsmanship, Sugari was a natural for picking up new abilities with little training. According to his teacher, Denson Richaard, he was trained exactly one hour before the tournament began. The two dueled for a decent amount of time, yet it was apparent to all but Reah that Sugari was messing around. Eventually, she was defeated by him; but instead of taking the final match, Sugari decided to forfeit, saying he only entered to try and defeat Reah.
Despite the crushing defeat by “an untrained fool”, Reah trained harder than ever and started sparring with Sugari in order to bring her skills up to par. However, Sugari refused to use a sword again, believing that spears were inherently superior, further adding to Reah’s difficulty in defeating him. However, being the “stubborn mule” that she is, there is no plan of slowing her training.

maybe i should put these in the OP at some point
when there's more than one

Edited by Chocolate Kitty