Fuzz94's Sprite Gallery

fuzz94

Hm. Well the way her hair flows it would leave a small bit of skin showing under her ear and no where else. The issue is that the earing covers said space, so at this angle I don't feel like i can do much about it.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna throw this here I guess.

fesentry.png

It's a splice competition over at FE Shrine. Set was Rennac, Knoll and Innes

Also if there is anything else anyone sees wrong with Zelda let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Glenn revamp

glenn2e.png

As usual credit to subieko for working on this with me

Is this the Chrono Cross Glenn? I see some similarities, but a lot of disparities too, like the hair color, the facial structure. His body seems awfully big compared to his facial proportions.

I think the headband needs to be a darker colour, or at least the darker shade of white. It's too bright at the moment.

The idea is cool! However, I think the effects of the djinn appearing, moving into the sword, and the glow of the sword need work because right now they're just blobs of solid colour. You might just be using those as placeholders right now, I'm not sure, but if you're not then you should fix it . :)

The djinn sprite could use work as well: it isn't in style and is kinda blocky looking. Also, Isaac is Venis Adept right? Maybe make his djinn brown instead of red.

Anyway! The idea is really cool and I can't wait to see it if you fix it up. :)

Thanks eCut! It is just a place holder for now. The mars djinn was sprited so long ago and I realize now that the venus djinn might make more sense. The djinn itself should be redone regardless so I'll probably just redo it as a venus. I think the move it's modeled after is cleave or something. It's from the first djinn received.

Isaac's first Djinn is Flint (complete with its artwork).

Also, in the animation, the red "area" on Isaac's clothes needs to be shaded more. In actuality, that red area is armor (a breastplate, basically), so it should show some curvature and highlighting. Apart from that, it animates relatively cleanly. The only things that jumped out were that the really elongated frame from the Mercenary sheet that they use as a transition for the jump seemed to be more noticeable or evident than in the actual Mercenary animation and the sword should go through the enemy when it strikes and not in front of them.

I went over colors and had to lose some for the breastplate that i took from eirika. The next time i clean this up i'll actually redo the djinn and make it a venus one. Thanks for the help!