• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

This is insane? It's been two years!

Last Updated:

06 November, 2012

How is that two years

Is ANYONE else going to try to tackle this project??

Raws aren't readily available, manga doesn't have furigana

I'd learn Japanese if I could, but sadly, I'm too old...

I started when I was your age

• 1 month later...

Popping in to note that Amazon.co.jp may be an easier (and more reliable) source of this manga than a slightly dodgy looking (offering CDs of scanlations with purchased manga, really?) online store -- I just received a parcel of the eleven volume bunko edition, sold as a lot through Amazon.co.jp at a surprisingly comfortable price. It can't hurt to check the listings periodically, it seems!

• 5 months later...

it's been a while since I last checked this thread, as I have not needed to scan anymore of the manga due to waiting for the translations to catch up to where I've scanned to. (also i have 2 jobs now, so very little free time).

the raws I've scanned are very rough and would need to be cleaned up (not to mention large file size). I think the last volume I scanned in was over 2gig.

If someone else is interested in translating it (I believe the translation has stopped due to real life problems), I can send you a chapter or 2 to work on, and if people like it, I can see if I can free up some time to scan in the rest of the volumes. Thankfully I have finished scanning in all the thick ones, so it's only the thin ones left to do.

it's been a while since I last checked this thread, as I have not needed to scan anymore of the manga due to waiting for the translations to catch up to where I've scanned to. (also i have 2 jobs now, so very little free time).

the raws I've scanned are very rough and would need to be cleaned up (not to mention large file size). I think the last volume I scanned in was over 2gig.

If someone else is interested in translating it (I believe the translation has stopped due to real life problems), I can send you a chapter or 2 to work on, and if people like it, I can see if I can free up some time to scan in the rest of the volumes. Thankfully I have finished scanning in all the thick ones, so it's only the thin ones left to do.

Would you be able to send the raws over to someone on Mangafox or Thepiratebay for reading by anyone?

Other than that, sorry, but I can't help.

• 1 month later...

I have volume 10 and I'm planning on ordering the rest over the course of this year. Thing is, I don't have a scanner so I'd have to do it at school.

http://passing-fancy.com/manga/index.html

they have it under "F". But it took a long time to recieve since they probably got it from remote areas in Japan.

I have a silly question that probably has an obvious answer, but I'm asking anyway.

So you have volume 10 and you plan on ordering 1-9 and 11-16, or do you have vol. 10 and plan on ordering 11-16?

Sorry for the stupid question.

I have a silly question that probably has an obvious answer, but I'm asking anyway.

So you have volume 10 and you plan on ordering 1-9 and 11-16, or do you have vol. 10 and plan on ordering 11-16?

Sorry for the stupid question.

No it's fine, I only have 10 as of now and plan on finishing up the 2nd generation volumes, then going back and getting the rest of generation 1.

EDIT: During lunch tomorrow, I'll use my school's scanner if they allow it X_X And I plan on ordering volumes 11-13 in October. They should arrive around the 20th.

Edited by Elyn

Nice to have this project being looked into again.

I hope that you guys can breathe a new life into this project

Good luck!

School isn't allowing me the time to scan anything, so I'll just fix up my parent's scanner. And thanks, I'll try my best ;_; i believe I sent someone photos of the first chapter, but I can't remember who it was.

• 3 months later...