Golden Sun Mafia

Kriemhild

Hi kay! Sorry that this is taking a while, My post is being made while reading the thread, should be up in under half an hour definitely. Most likely 10-15 minutes i hope. Depends on how fast i find the info im looking for.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I really don't like how this phase is going but my brain is is like incapable of allowing me to think properly about this game. I think Kaoz and Shinori and myself need to claim.

I won't claim out full just yet, but I have a question I want Eclipse to answer that'll be pretty informative.

ECLIPSE. I wanted to ask you this earlier but I got nervous. WHY DID YOU TARGET ETHER AND I WITH YOUR CURSE ABILITY? I had a theory in my mind that made your choice of targets seem town oriented. But the more I think about it, the more suspicious it becomes. I understand using it over your mayor half(assuming you're telling the truth about your mayor ability) for cycle 0, but why choose to use your post restriction ability just to use it on Ether and myself who aren't usually the most active players anyways?

I know its probably dumb for me to give away so much, but I figured we're either losing after this cycle or, if we hit mafia, one of us still has to die anyway. Might make their choice a little harder. And this phase is stressin me out.

In fact kay could you possibly tell me where eclipse said this?

I chose random people because I really hate sitting on what I've got. I know Ether doesn't post much anyway, so I figured he wouldn't hit the limit. Likewise, Strawman, you don't post that much. If I wanted to screw the town over, I would've hit someone like Prims, who can talk in a non-scummy way.

Go reread Kamen Rider Ryuuki Mafia, no matter how much that game irritates you. Take a close look at the second-to-the-last day, especially JB's reaction. It's good to talk, but not to talk so much that no one can get a word in edgewise.

Also. . .

None of your business, and I refuse to answer any more shit like this; not only are you prying, this comes across as smearing.

Eclipse, you're the one who put that post restriction on Ether and Strawman? ...I really don't see how idling isn't a good idea in that situation. I mean, yeah, they don't make sense as targets for mafia either, but why would you do that anyway? Your explanation for why targeting them doesn't hurt the town as much makes sense, but how could it possibly help the town to limit how much they could post at all? I don't like how you didn't say anything about this on your own, either.

Yeah, I'll do that later. I still think your entire point about that is scummy nonsense, but fine.

Okay, fine, excuse me for not always knowing where the line between real stuff and messing with people's emotions within the game is. I don't like how much some people here make that stuff a part of how they play but that's not my choice, I just try to deal with it. Probably I'm going way too far trying to win the game and I get that now because it seems like every time I actually bother to care about a game I piss people off. I'm seriously trying not to be a jerk but I know no one cares about that. I'd sub out or let you guys lynch me or something so you wouldn't have to put up with me anymore but I'm trying to at least have a bit of respect for the hosts and the other players, but I'll quit playing after this game if you want, okay?

In fact kay could you possibly tell me where eclipse said this?

I have no idea. It doesn't look to me like she did say it anywhere. My only guess is that it was something BBM told Strawman, but maybe I just didn't notice it.

The only time bbm could have done it is if he messaged him outside of game about it, in which case strawman shouldn't be bringing it up in thread. And it could be used to try and make him look scummy since i had previously stated i think that whoever had been doing it was mafia aiming to make fellow mafia members look townish.

Still working on post.

Eclipse, you're the one who put that post restriction on Ether and Strawman? ...I really don't see how idling isn't a good idea in that situation. I mean, yeah, they don't make sense as targets for mafia either, but why would you do that anyway? Your explanation for why targeting them doesn't hurt the town as much makes sense, but how could it possibly help the town to limit how much they could post at all? I don't like how you didn't say anything about this on your own, either.

Yeah, I'll do that later. I still think your entire point about that is scummy nonsense, but fine.

Okay, fine, excuse me for not always knowing where the line between real stuff and messing with people's emotions within the game is. I don't like how much some people here make that stuff a part of how they play but that's not my choice, I just try to deal with it. Probably I'm going way too far trying to win the game and I get that now because it seems like every time I actually bother to care about a game I piss people off. I'm seriously trying not to be a jerk but I know no one cares about that. I'd sub out or let you guys lynch me or something so you wouldn't have to put up with me anymore but I'm trying to at least have a bit of respect for the hosts and the other players, but I'll quit playing after this game if you want, okay?

Yes, because again, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE THE MAFIA DOES. Someone's role has already been shown to swap djinn; if mine got in the wrong hands, it would be a disaster. Why not keep the little guy occupied? Proto gave this to me because I chose a number, and I never believed in abandoning abilities because they'd look bad if I used them; how is the host supposed to learn how these abilities affect the game if they're never used?

Kay, here's THREE tips to help you out:

1. If someone says it's personal, LAY OFF, and accept that it IS personal. I don't care whether it's a game or otherwise, but if you put winning before other people's feelings, you're gonna get them mad. If it's mafia, and you think the person's scummy, there should be other avenues of attack; if that "personal" thing is what you're relying on, then you need to choose a better target.

2. Getting emo afterwards isn't good, either. Accept that you screwed up, apologize, and make a note to never push someone in that direction, unless you want them mad at you.

3. If you really want to show respect for the hosts, reply in your role PM with your thoughts, suspicions, and why you feel that way. It makes for better postgame material, and can help the hosts decipher why you did certain things.

Shinori, if you can't come up with something coherent, put your thoughts in Notepad, and go to sleep, then post when you're thinking straight (or you start calling FE units dillweeds). I think there's some time left in the phase.

Hurr durr posting about some random shiz.

First off some random thoughts, knowing that there is a third-party in this game, I'm going to call it being Tiny imp. And i don't want to say it's an SK, however the chances of it being an SK are extremely high. Frankly the chances of it being SK are more probable than any other role at the moment because of the info that i know.

Eclipse is most likely mayor i think, I'll trust his claim he has been extremely helpful for most of the game, I don't like the djinn uses on kaoz and strawman because it throws off some of my ideas but not that it bothers me too much.

Kay has been talkitive, I'm not sure if i agree with the idea that kay is totally mafia though because of it. I don't like testing the mayor claim on her. Frankly I'd prefer this on strawman. Kay was also one of the few people who was aggresive against snike during last cycle attempting to vote

Kaoz confuses me, I don't know. Act's partially town, however he did defend snike, to a small extent, nothing big.

Strawman, not too helpful this phase, neither have i been, also still had posts left over from his restriction in the previous phase, so he didn't even use all of those, suspicious to me, seems like he hasn't done much because no one is paying attention to him. Not sure.

NOW REAL STUFF.

Everyone over all votes across all phases. Crossed out votes are votes that happened but didn't continue with, Unmarked votes are votes that were there at phase end. If the vote is red then the voted target was a garunteed mafia, if it is blue it was a garunteed town, ones not colored are still in the game. I also added the two dead mafia to this so we have their vote targets.

Eclipse: Cycle 1: Strawman, Domu, Paperblade, Manix, Paperblade. Cycle 2: Domu, Snike, Snike, Snike, Iris, Kaoz, Manix, Domu. Cycle 3: Manix, Kay

Kay: Cycle 1: Spike Cycle 2: Snike Cycle 3: Snike, Kaoz, Daigoji Excellen

Kaoz/Ether: Cycle 1: Shinori, Marth Cycle 2: Kay, Manix, Haze, Domu Cycle 3: Daigoji Excellen

Strawman: Cycle 1: Shinori, Iris, Spike Cycle 2: Rapier Cycle 3: NO ONE.

Iris/imp: Cycle 1: Paperblade, Marth Cycle 2: NO ONE Cycle 3: Snike

Snike/paperblade: Cycle 1: Shinori Cycle 2: Aurora/JB, Domu Cycle 3: Imp, Manix, Daigoji Excellen

Marth: Cycle 1: Domu, Shinori, Bizz Cycle 2: DEAD Cycle 3: DEAD

Me: Cycle 1: Domu, Manix, Paperblade Cycle 2: Manix Cycle 3: Manix, Snike

NOW TO VERIFY STUFF ON VOTES. (ALSO NOTHING INCLUDES CYCLE 4. I CAN DO THAT LATER.)

Strawman: one of my key suspicions has only for people that weren't mafia, according to my research unless i missed something, Every person he has voted has not been a single mafia player. Also, never voted Kaoz either. SUSPICIOUS, Also says he things i might not be town recently.

Kaoz: Voted Marth on marth bandwagon, after that only town players. Never once on strawman. SUSPICIOUS.

Imp: ONLY voted for mafia people, unless i missed something. Doesn't seem mafia, most likely third party.

Clipsey: A mixture of votes, Really aggressive on snike/paperblade all game, something a mafia player most likely wouldn't have done.

Kay: Meh, Voted Spike cycle one didnt go through, aggressive on snike then canceled in 2, snike again, ended up with daij as final vote in 3, doesnt seem mafia, Could be third party as well.

Snike/Paperblade: Didn't vote strawman or kaoz ever.

Marth: Died cycle one, didnt do anything, panic voted three town players. Whatever.

Myself: Ended with two mafia votes in two phases, No end vote in cycle 2. Not much else.

I will post more but i want to go ahead and get this out for people. I believe this post has a fair amount of info at the moment.

Yes, because again, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ELSE THE MAFIA DOES. Someone's role has already been shown to swap djinn; if mine got in the wrong hands, it would be a disaster. Why not keep the little guy occupied? Proto gave this to me because I chose a number, and I never believed in abandoning abilities because they'd look bad if I used them; how is the host supposed to learn how these abilities affect the game if they're never used?

Kay, here's THREE tips to help you out:

1. If someone says it's personal, LAY OFF, and accept that it IS personal. I don't care whether it's a game or otherwise, but if you put winning before other people's feelings, you're gonna get them mad. If it's mafia, and you think the person's scummy, there should be other avenues of attack; if that "personal" thing is what you're relying on, then you need to choose a better target.

2. Getting emo afterwards isn't good, either. Accept that you screwed up, apologize, and make a note to never push someone in that direction, unless you want them mad at you.

3. If you really want to show respect for the hosts, reply in your role PM with your thoughts, suspicions, and why you feel that way. It makes for better postgame material, and can help the hosts decipher why you did certain things.

Shinori, if you can't come up with something coherent, put your thoughts in Notepad, and go to sleep, then post when you're thinking straight (or you start calling FE units dillweeds). I think there's some time left in the phase.

Eclipse, I seriously do not care about the game anymore, okay? I'll keep playing to win because that's what I'm supposed to do, but I could not care less if I win or not. If you think I care more about winning a game than people's feelings, I have nothing more to say to you on this matter, and I simply hope that I can learn never to repeat whatever thing I did that was that horrible.

I'll try to figure out a post about the game sometime when it's not 6:30 AM and when I feel at least more than negatively motivated.

Sigh, I know I look suspicious bro. I was wondering when someone was going to say something about it. And in case you couldn't figure it out, I knew Eclipse was the one who cursed me by my role, not by being told by BBM or by Eclipse saying it in the thread or by anything else.

As for my not voting for any mafias, I honestly just plain suck at scum hunting. And cycle three I was way too busy with school, couldn't get on in time to make a vote. Also you use Snike not ever voting me as some sort of evidence but I'm pretty sure the majority of the players never voted me either. Maybe he didn't ever vote me because I wasn't ever (except one point in cycle one? iirc) really the focus of anyone''s votes or a wagon, etc. and therefore had no need to.

I honestly couldn't tell you.

And since when was finding you suspicious a legit and logical reason for someone to be suspicious. You aren't proven and you haven't even claimed.

I still think you and Kaoz should claim. But everyone seems to be ignoring that thought.

Btw, I might as well claim anyways. i almost gave away my claim when BBM did, and this is why. I'm Maha, Adept Eagle Eye and I learned Reveal from Airs rock which enhanced my already awesome wolf enhanced senses. When BBM claimed I got super suspicious because I thought surely there wouldn't be 2 players with different roles with the same flavor name and source for their role. Turns out I was wrong. Oh right, Eagle Eye is where if someone targets me I learn who it was that targeted me and what they did. hence how I learned that Eclipse was who cursed me. (Nice job playing that off by the way eclipse what with your "if hes telling the truth about his PR" and "claims to have a post restriction" wording really distances you from the action.)

Do with that what you will but this phase is getting ridiculous.

##Unvote

I want eclipse to mayor claim, and i trust eclipse to be town, so i trust his judgement.

Just make sure you think it over well and what not, I might not be here at phase end. But I will most likely be here,

Quad post again cause im bad or forget to say stuff, Laying down to sleep, Like i said i'll most likely be here at phase end, and ill claim before phase end if it is preffered that i do by the rest of the team. ASSUMING I GOT THE PHASE END TIME RIGHT.

Ok, I'm back from the sleepover. Just found out that we're getting rid of our cat cause she attacked my mom and she was hospitalized while I was gone. I'm in a pretty shit mood right now. You guys want me to claim, so fine, I will.

I'm the Adept Active Nexus. I redirect anything that's targeted on me to any player of my choice.

It's a little hard to prove it, but the reason why I didn't claim before is because that's going to make me a mafia target easily, since that's dangerous to anyone who's maf.

As for casting a vote, I have no idea who to vote for. After BBM, I'm doubting my intuition and I'm further not thinking right because I'm emotionally compromised. I'll vote later.

NO. . .KITTY!!!!

Strawman, it's called "not letting people know what you do", which is why I did that. Why would I want to advertise my djinn abilities?

Okay, we've got something like three hours left. I have a djinn, and I really hate sitting on the guy. Anyone have any suggestions on where I should use him?

Votals

1. Joshaymin/Aurora (died C3)
  2. Clipsey!/eclipse
  3. Kay/Centurion (1) - Strawman, Clipsey!, Clipsey!, Clipsey!, Shinori
  4. BigBangMeteor (modkilled C4)
  5. Prims (died C1)
  6. Domu/Rapier (lynched C2)
  7. Shinori
  8. Strawman/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw (0) - Shinori
  9. Snike (subbing in for Paperblade) (died C3)
  10. Impy/TheTinyImp (subbing in for Iris~) (0) - Clipsey!, Clipsey!
  11. Kaoz (subbing in for Ether)
  12. Manix (died C3)
  13. Blues/Marth (lynched C1)
  14. Daigoji Excellen (subbing in for Spike/Stolypin Necktie) (lynched C3)
  15. Bizz/Levantamos (died C2)