Nintendo Direct April 2012 Trailer

Wooster

I would of married Ike and Marcia Soren Micaiah Ranulf they make a cute couple oWo. I didn't like the pairings we got in FE10 I dislike AstridxMakalov, poor Astrid. I do like GeoffreyxElincia though ^^' and HeatherxNephenee OTP.

*shivers from remembering the fanart* *unintelligible noises*

As for Heather X Nephenee, I.... WHY CAN"T I MARRY NEPH TO MU! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I assume we'll be seeing all the Lords from every FE game, not technically in order.

I wonder if we'll get other characters down the line. It'd be nice if they put the extra effort to bundle a few characters from each game together in a DLC.

Heather and Nephenee DLC would be a day 1 purchase for me lol

*shivers from remembering the fanart* *unintelligible noises*

As for Heather X Nephenee, I.... WHY CAN"T I MARRY NEPH TO MU! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

If Heather was to be a Marriage option for female MUs, I would die a happy yuri fan lol

Edited by StrategistPockystix

So I assume we'll be seeing all the Lords from every FE game, not technically in order.

I wonder if we'll get other characters down the line. It'd be nice if they put the extra effort to bundle a few characters from each game together in a DLC.

Heather and Nephenee DLC would be a day 1 purchase for me lol

If Heather was to be a Marriage option for female MUs, I would die a happy yuri fan lol

I want to see Elincia as DLC :^_^: she is my favorite character in the series and Caeda that wing spear! ;W; What I really want is every pegasus, falco knight, and wyvern rider in Fire Emblem's history as DLC

Edited by Queen_Emelina

I want to see Elincia as DLC :^_^: she is my favorite character in the series and Caeda that wing spear! ;W; What I really want is every pegasus, falco knight, and wyvern rider in Fire Emblem's history as DLC

Elincia=Queen of Pegasi

Minerva=Dragon Rider that rejected queenship

Ashnard= Sick Freak

I just want a usable Soldier *hides from people saying that we should shut up about Soldiers*

Elincia=Queen of Pegasi

Minerva=Dragon Rider that rejected queenship

Ashnard= Sick Freak

You forgot Caeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Clea, Fury, Fee, Femina, Karin, Dean, Eda, Misha, Thany, Tate, Yuno, Zeis, Miredy, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Heath, Vanessa, Tana, Syrene, Cormag, Glen, Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun, Haar, and Jill. :^_^:

I just want a usable Soldier *hides from people saying that we should shut up about Soldiers*

Me too! o3o I want to see Aran, Nephenee, Danved/Devdan, and Amelia. Or just one of these ;W; Aran or Danved/Devdan are my favorite.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

You forgot Caeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Clea, Fury, Fee, Femina, Karin, Dean, Eda, Misha, Thany, Tate, Yuno, Zeis, Miredy, Florina, Farina, Fiora, Vaida, Heath, Vanessa, Tana, Syrene, Cormag, Glen, Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun, Haar, and Jill. :^_^:

Me too! o3o I want to see Aran, Nephenee, Danved/Devdan, and Amelia. Or just one of these ;W; Aran or Danved/Devdan are my favorite.

Shush! I was only saying non-self explanatory stuff~

Nephenee was the only one who didn't suck for me (even though I used general Amelia) stat wise. Character wise Nephenee is my fave and Danvedan gets points for being the only black dude and being weird.

Edited by Only My Unit

The website has been updated with details about both maps. Marth appears on Roy's map using his Shadow Dragon art, and Cuan and Sigurd appear in Leaf's map.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/afej/dlc/index.html

Also, apparently there is now a Streetpass puzzle available for this game. I received a Mario Tennis puzzle, but I suggest you all check to see if you got the Fire Emblem one. Remember that puzzles are traded between all regions, so there should be a North American puzzle.

Good thing that Roy appears in this game, I hope this might possibly bring him back for the next Super Smash Bros. sequel for the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS since he didn't make it to Brawl and have an Unused Data. (Just incase if he possible returns)

How is it obvious?

Because there are 3 games between the first and the fifth. And possibly 4 different lords.

Also, they've already shown that there will be Gaiden characters (Clea), so I'm not worried about the absence of an Alm/Celica DLC yet.

Oh no, I'm sorry! I'm working on gathering the money as I speak. Just don't hurt the mage girls!

Whoa, Roy's new look surprised me.

Also, DLC info updated.

Good, good. Be back at midnight sharp behind the old ally way. Come alone. We wouldn't complications.

*leaves while "accidentally" dropping an envelope with hair inside*

Edited by Wooster