[PHOTOS] 20th Anniversary Fire Emblem Artbook

Popo

May I humbly suggest that you guys take this to another thread?

This thread WAS generally made for showing scans/photos of the artbook and asking questions about it.

You know... just saying. SupportLevel.gif

Whoa. Hold it right there bro. I didn't start this shipping war crap and I couldn't care less. I obviously do since I responded to Al, kinda, but that's beside the point.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh ... well, I just want to make it clear to everyone that I'm really not interested in starting a shipping war. I really couldn't care less what people ship and why they ship them. Just as long as they respect that other people will ship different things and that "pairing hints" to you may not equal "hints" to another person.

The only two things I don't like when people discuss pairings are when 1) people hate characters only because they get in the way of a pairing and 2) when they start insulting the actual people who like the pairings they don't like. I mean, if you don't like a certain character for whatever reason, that's fine. But if your biggest reason for hating said character is because s/he interferes with your OTP, then I think that's rather annoying - especially in a game like Fire Emblem, where in FEs 4, 6-8 at least you can choose who gets together with who and who doesn't. Love Hector/Lyn or Eliwood/Fiora? Hate their other options? That's fine, just don't stick them together, then. No need to hate on fictional characters for interfering with your OTP ... Plus, I certainly hope I don't have to explain why hating on real, existing people you don't know IRL for liking or disliking a certain pairing is just wrong.

I still stand by my statement that until IS actually steps forward and says, "__ and __ is the canon pairing, all others are just secondary alternatives," there is no official canon and all pairings are equally likely for their own reasons.

Whoa. Hold it right there bro. I didn't start this shipping war crap and I couldn't care less. I obviously do since I responded to Al, kinda, but that's beside the point.

No no no, I'm quoting you because "SHIPPING WARS YAY!"

As in that's what I would have said too.

No no no, I'm quoting you because "SHIPPING WARS YAY!"

As in that's what I would have said too.

Oh. That makes some sense now. I read your post with an accusatory inflection so yeah.

DO you guys want to continue talking about shipping in some other thread, though? :\ I believe the talk about shipping came up because of the orders in which Eliwood and Hector's potential brides were placed.

DO you guys want to continue talking about shipping in some other thread, though? :\

It would certainly be a nice change! I feel like the only character discussions we have around here are focused on statistics, and not the characters themselves.

Well, then, feel free to start the topic. I can't think of anything to say for the images themselves that haven't already been said.

• 4 years later...

Well i will choose Eliwood x Lyn because before he meet Ninian he think about Lyn as you can see in chapter 13x

They talk together in lyn story

Then in the chapter 29x Lyn talk to Eliwood if she adore to his kindness and accept his strength

In they conversation eliwood is support lyn and make her feel better but when already 29x there is a signal if Eliwood love lyn

Eliwood and lyn is a good lover kind strong and interesting